International Union Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Union Wrestling Federation, a place where wrestlers from all around the world join up to prove that they have what it takes to make it to the top!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
anderson Colt champion daria taunts title
Latest topics
» Next Season
TONIGHT I WALK ALONE EmptyWed Oct 14, 2015 5:51 pm by MisterN

» GFX? plus other thing
TONIGHT I WALK ALONE EmptyWed Oct 14, 2015 5:50 pm by MisterN

» The True Objective(Closed)
TONIGHT I WALK ALONE EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 1:56 pm by MisterN

» Awaiting Response
TONIGHT I WALK ALONE EmptyFri Aug 14, 2015 5:40 pm by Ray_TheUpriser

» It's about time [RP1 - Before my match]
TONIGHT I WALK ALONE EmptySat Aug 01, 2015 7:00 am by jeremyD

» Season Review(Its just an idea) and Awards for the Season(Its also just an idea)
TONIGHT I WALK ALONE EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 10:41 am by MisterN

» Message to trigga and the mask
TONIGHT I WALK ALONE EmptySun Jul 26, 2015 9:30 am by MisterN

» The Mask Strykes III(Its not after but during the Ray Stryker vs Mister N match)
TONIGHT I WALK ALONE EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 1:10 pm by Ray_TheUpriser

» After my final victory (Supposing I win the Title) Trigga
TONIGHT I WALK ALONE EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 12:12 pm by MisterN

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Similar topics

TONIGHT I WALK ALONE

Go down 
    AuthorMessage
    ALEX RILEY

TONIGHT I WALK ALONE Empty
    PostSubject: TONIGHT I WALK ALONE   TONIGHT I WALK ALONE EmptyWed Oct 08, 2014 5:05 pm

The lights flash and the crowd go wild as the arena lights dim.The tron lights flash as the theme. Blaze Of glory hits thru the P.A system. Coming down on the ramp.A-ride comes out on his custom chopper. Revving the engine twice.The camera moves towards a-ride,who wears his customized leather jacket and his tag title over his shoulder.His dark aviators on his head and a black and blue bandana on his head.Slowly he starts of down the ramp and makes his way to the ring.The crowd cheer as he now moves around the ring twice,slapping the fans hands as he drives around the ring.Parking the bike over beside the announce table he gets of and raises his hands before taking a mic and going up the steps to the ring,in between the ropes and smiles looking around at the cheering fans.Waiting a few moments he looks at the title and raises the mic to his mouth as he stands in the middle of the ring.

A-RIDE:"HELLO my beautiful fans and welcome back to the greatest show on earth"!

The cameras pan around the ring and the arena and back to a-ride

A-RIDE:"Look the fact is right now myself and my brother bone crusher are the tag team champions right now and if you look at the roster there is not ONE team to take us out.

A-RIDE:"However, you know some might think that the tag titles are nothing to brag about.But it is something to brag about,the fact you get 4 men in the ring, the fact you get a fantastic battle, the fact you see some of the most CLASS MOVES OF THE BUSINESS MEANS SOMETHING!

The fans cheer louder as a-ride walks around the ring holding the title high and then lowers it and kisses it before placing it back on his shoulder.

A-RIDE:"But tonight as you can see me and my brother fight alone..seprite matches, but don't worry both he and i started of this way and tonight you guys are going to see one kickass match cause when i lock in that sharpshooter..its all over.."

Alex takes of his glasses and hands the belt out to the ref outside the ring as he waits for his opponent
    Back to top Go down

TONIGHT I WALK ALONE
    Page 1 of 1