International Union Wrestling Federation, a place where wrestlers from all around the world join up to prove that they have what it takes to make it to the top!

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
taunts
Latest topics
» Next Season
Wed Oct 14, 2015 5:51 pm by MisterN

» GFX? plus other thing
Wed Oct 14, 2015 5:50 pm by MisterN

» The True Objective(Closed)
Sun Aug 16, 2015 1:56 pm by MisterN

» Awaiting Response
Fri Aug 14, 2015 5:40 pm by Ray_TheUpriser

» It's about time [RP1 - Before my match]
Sat Aug 01, 2015 7:00 am by jeremyD

» Season Review(Its just an idea) and Awards for the Season(Its also just an idea)
Wed Jul 29, 2015 10:41 am by MisterN

» Message to trigga and the mask
Sun Jul 26, 2015 9:30 am by MisterN

» The Mask Strykes III(Its not after but during the Ray Stryker vs Mister N match)
Sat Jul 25, 2015 1:10 pm by Ray_TheUpriser

» After my final victory (Supposing I win the Title) Trigga
Sat Jul 25, 2015 12:12 pm by MisterN

December 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Share | 

My guy Kasum

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
dra24680

PostSubject: My guy Kasum   Sat Jul 05, 2014 11:16 am

Name: Doctor Jackson

Height: 6'1

Weight: 130

Alignment:  Face

Brief Bio: (okay to use an old bio)  He was born out 11 Children in Columbus, Ohio. He grew up watching WWE
and TNA. He liked it, and at a young age, 5, he started working out his body. He did it gradually when he was growing up. He begged and begged for his parents to let him learn fighting skills; They took him to the local Kung-Fu palace in his town, Sandusky. There, they taught him how to fight, they worked out with him, and they disciplined him. He was only 11 at the time. He got hang of it quick. His parents put him on a local AAU football team then, and he was chosen to be their runningback. He was very fast, faster than most people in his town. The Sandusky Eagles made it to the Ohio State Championship at the Horseshoe, but they lost 48-51. He was sad, but he was awarded the Ohio Football Kid Of The Year MVP Award. His parents then went on a Christian Pilgrimage to Jerusalem, Israel when he turned 12 that year. He knew about Krav Maga, An Israeli fighting style. He learned it before he went back to Ohio, and his fighting and body power improved. He was just an ordinary kid who knew martial arts, he wanted to fight. His parents took him to Japan for a stay and see if he could wrestle; There was an organization that accepted him called the Japanese Kid/Adult Wrestling Federation, He won over and over, particularly because of his speed. He learned more Martial arts in Japan and got adept at it, He then became the Champion. He was ambushed alot, and beaten by gangs inside his Federation because he was too much of a winner, dealing serious damage to him and his friends. He made money, about $3,500, Because of his skill and people wanted to see him. However, this was just a small organization in Japan, He decided to move back to Ohio. The scouts there had seen that he had done good work, he wanted to become a wrestler now. He didn't want to be a runningback but he still played high school and college football at Ohio State. He made some money off of that, and he was enjoying his life now at major wrestling companies such as the Ohio State Wrestling Federations, Independent ones, until he got signed to the interunion fed.

Immediate Goal:  To become the champion of league/levels in his Federation

Long term Goals: To become the submission champion and to rule his league/level.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

My guy Kasum
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
International Union Wrestling Federation :: CEO's Office :: Wrestler's Bio :: Biographies-
Jump to: