International Union Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Union Wrestling Federation, a place where wrestlers from all around the world join up to prove that they have what it takes to make it to the top!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
taunts champion Colt daria anderson title
Latest topics
» Next Season
Speaker of the masses EmptyWed Oct 14, 2015 5:51 pm by MisterN

» GFX? plus other thing
Speaker of the masses EmptyWed Oct 14, 2015 5:50 pm by MisterN

» The True Objective(Closed)
Speaker of the masses EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 1:56 pm by MisterN

» Awaiting Response
Speaker of the masses EmptyFri Aug 14, 2015 5:40 pm by Ray_TheUpriser

» It's about time [RP1 - Before my match]
Speaker of the masses EmptySat Aug 01, 2015 7:00 am by jeremyD

» Season Review(Its just an idea) and Awards for the Season(Its also just an idea)
Speaker of the masses EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 10:41 am by MisterN

» Message to trigga and the mask
Speaker of the masses EmptySun Jul 26, 2015 9:30 am by MisterN

» The Mask Strykes III(Its not after but during the Ray Stryker vs Mister N match)
Speaker of the masses EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 1:10 pm by Ray_TheUpriser

» After my final victory (Supposing I win the Title) Trigga
Speaker of the masses EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 12:12 pm by MisterN

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Speaker of the masses

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Speaker of the masses Empty
PostSubject: Speaker of the masses   Speaker of the masses EmptySun Oct 26, 2014 3:37 pm

*The arena goes dark and quiet. The fans in their seats start to wonder what's going on, and flashbulbs from cameras begin to silhouette the ring in still frames. A spotlight flashes on, centering on the stage as a tall man in a robe with a deep hood to conceal his face stand there menacingly. Great Malenko by the Insane Clown Posse starts to play through the PA system as the man makes his way to the ring.

His tall frame lends to long smooth strides, making it seem almost as if he were gliding across the floor toward the ring. His coat flows behind him like a trail of destruction as he approaches the ring steps. As he steps into the ring, he throws his hood back, revealing a framing a hard face with dark eyes.

Commentator 1: "Who is this guy? I've never seen him before!"

Commentator 2: "I don't know, but he sure gives me the creeps."

*The man reaches through the ropes for a microphone, then raises it to his mouth as his music cuts out*

Man: "Ladies and gentlemen. Allow me to introduce you to the newest for in this industry. Allow me to enlighten your pitiful minds as to the new order of things. My name is John Lartikus. And my voice is the voice of the people. My actions speak for the masses. But don't let me tell you let me show you."

*The crowd stirs as he talks, catching a bad vibe from John*

John Lartikus: "But if only things were that simple. No, my opponent tonight deigns to stop me, the voice of the people and the speaker of the masses, from ascension. He thinks to impede MY progress. But, just like you weak-minded people out here in the audience tonight, he has no idea what he's in for.*

*John smirks a vicious grin as the camera pans around him. The fans certainly don't like what he has to say now*

John Lartikus: "That's right. Boo me. Show me your hatred. I honestly don't care. I do what I want. If I want to run down helpless old ladies, I'll do it. If I want I will hit a fan no matter where I go, I leave a path of destruction in my wake. So go on. Try to stop me. I'll enjoy your futility!"

*John extends his arm and opens his hand, dropping the mic to the mat with a loud thud as he exits the ring and heads back to the stage*

Commentator 1: "Well ,he certainly got his point across. He's going to win here tonight, or go down trying."
Back to top Go down

Speaker of the masses
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
International Union Wrestling Federation :: Roleplaying :: Role play Area :: Inside Ring/Ringside-
Jump to: