International Union Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Union Wrestling Federation, a place where wrestlers from all around the world join up to prove that they have what it takes to make it to the top!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
daria champion Colt title taunts anderson
Latest topics
» Next Season
Gunner Jack hypes up his first match EmptyWed Oct 14, 2015 5:51 pm by MisterN

» GFX? plus other thing
Gunner Jack hypes up his first match EmptyWed Oct 14, 2015 5:50 pm by MisterN

» The True Objective(Closed)
Gunner Jack hypes up his first match EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 1:56 pm by MisterN

» Awaiting Response
Gunner Jack hypes up his first match EmptyFri Aug 14, 2015 5:40 pm by Ray_TheUpriser

» It's about time [RP1 - Before my match]
Gunner Jack hypes up his first match EmptySat Aug 01, 2015 7:00 am by jeremyD

» Season Review(Its just an idea) and Awards for the Season(Its also just an idea)
Gunner Jack hypes up his first match EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 10:41 am by MisterN

» Message to trigga and the mask
Gunner Jack hypes up his first match EmptySun Jul 26, 2015 9:30 am by MisterN

» The Mask Strykes III(Its not after but during the Ray Stryker vs Mister N match)
Gunner Jack hypes up his first match EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 1:10 pm by Ray_TheUpriser

» After my final victory (Supposing I win the Title) Trigga
Gunner Jack hypes up his first match EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 12:12 pm by MisterN

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Similar topics

Gunner Jack hypes up his first match

Go down 
AuthorMessage
GunnerJack

Gunner Jack hypes up his first match Empty
PostSubject: Gunner Jack hypes up his first match   Gunner Jack hypes up his first match EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 7:42 pm

The lights around the arena start flashing red and green, as a man walks towards the ring wearing ripped jeans and a leather jacket. The crowd starts to recognize him and they start booing.

Announcer: Please welcome Gunner Jack!

The crowd boos loudly, they remember exactly who Gunner Jack is.
Gunner walks into the ring and glares out at the crowd. He starts to smile as they boo him more. Gunner laughs and grabs a microphone.

Gunner Jack: Well, well, well. I guess old habits never change. Why would you boo me? I don't understand how such an athletically gifted person such as myself can generate so much hate. Is it because over the years, I by  myself, have destroyed all your heroes? Is it pure jealousy of my talent, my fame and my good looks?

Gunner chuckles to himself, as various chants break out in the crowd - all insulting him.

Gunner Jack: It truly is a pity if you don't like me, because in this very ring, I will destroy your heroes again. You see, I have been entered into a tournament for the World Championship, and I have no doubts - and neither should you - that this is my chance to prove to everyone else that I am at the top of the food chain. This federation is my ticket to greatness. If - no, when. When I win this tournament and become IUWF's first and only World Champion, you will all be forced to see how amazing I am.

Gunner smirks.

Gunner Jack: Nobody will stand in my way as I claim this federation as my own. Especially my opponent tonight - Jay Nepal.

The crowd cheers hearing Jay's name.

Gunner Jack: It's a pity that he hasn't just forfeited the match, because now I'm going to have to break his ankle.

A "You Suck" chant is heard throughout the arena.

Gunner Jack: Your insults only drive me further to greatness. My star will begin to shine brighter than ever before tonight. Your words mean nothing.

Gunner throws the microphone and mocks the crowd before leaving.
Back to top Go down

Gunner Jack hypes up his first match
Page 1 of 1