International Union Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Union Wrestling Federation, a place where wrestlers from all around the world join up to prove that they have what it takes to make it to the top!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
anderson title taunts champion daria Colt
Latest topics
» Next Season
The Awakening EmptyWed Oct 14, 2015 5:51 pm by MisterN

» GFX? plus other thing
The Awakening EmptyWed Oct 14, 2015 5:50 pm by MisterN

» The True Objective(Closed)
The Awakening EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 1:56 pm by MisterN

» Awaiting Response
The Awakening EmptyFri Aug 14, 2015 5:40 pm by Ray_TheUpriser

» It's about time [RP1 - Before my match]
The Awakening EmptySat Aug 01, 2015 7:00 am by jeremyD

» Season Review(Its just an idea) and Awards for the Season(Its also just an idea)
The Awakening EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 10:41 am by MisterN

» Message to trigga and the mask
The Awakening EmptySun Jul 26, 2015 9:30 am by MisterN

» The Mask Strykes III(Its not after but during the Ray Stryker vs Mister N match)
The Awakening EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 1:10 pm by Ray_TheUpriser

» After my final victory (Supposing I win the Title) Trigga
The Awakening EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 12:12 pm by MisterN

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

The Awakening

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Spookmeister
Admin

The Awakening Empty
PostSubject: The Awakening   The Awakening EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 4:42 am

The scene begins outside in the middle of a rain storm, thunder and lightning can be heard in the background for miles... appearing from the left side of the camera with a mic in hand is the awe inspiring presence of the Spookmeister. He walks towards the
camera forcing the cameraman to back up until both are now inside the arena. Spookmeister smiles and begins to speak...

The Awakening Lightning-Storm-4

"Do you all like my little storm? Let me tell you something about storms, the basic rule is they never stop until the unbalance that created them is corrected. Here in the IUWF this storm has been brewing for a long time, but now that it is here there is no hiding from
it and now running from it. All you cowards who believe you can seek shelter from this storm are fools for assuming such nonsense. For this storm will destroy all of you who seek to provide injustice to this world... the maelstrom of revenge will plant itself within
the hearts and minds of everyone who longs for it."

The Spookmeister bows his head and reaches to the ground, pulling up into view a spade shovel... the shovel looks brand new with its unblemished spade and steel handle, Spookmeister continues...

The Awakening Shovel

"You all should look at this shovel, keep your eyes on it because its something none of you will ever forget. It will be the last thing all of you see before my storm and I bury you and put to rest all the souls of revenge that wander these arena halls. Consider this gentlemen,
any of you who wish to join me in this crusade of revenge are welcome to do so... there is nothing more gratifying than sending those who abuse their power and their stature straight to hell."

Spookmeister pauses and places the shovel against his right hip and speaks once more...

"Now you are all asking yourselves if I am serious... I am very serious, you should all consider this an open invitation to what I call, The Awakening. Let us show these abusive fools what revenge is truly about! I await your answers."

The power in the arena goes out due to the massive storm outside as the camerman tries to keep focus on Spookmeister. The darkness overtakes the camera and all that is heard is the laugh of Spookmeister and the dragging of a shovel on the concrete floor. The scene then fades.
Back to top Go down

The Awakening
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
International Union Wrestling Federation :: Roleplaying :: Role play Area :: Outside Arena-
Jump to: