International Union Wrestling Federation, a place where wrestlers from all around the world join up to prove that they have what it takes to make it to the top!

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Latest topics
» Next Season
Wed Oct 14, 2015 5:51 pm by MisterN

» GFX? plus other thing
Wed Oct 14, 2015 5:50 pm by MisterN

» The True Objective(Closed)
Sun Aug 16, 2015 1:56 pm by MisterN

» Awaiting Response
Fri Aug 14, 2015 5:40 pm by Ray_TheUpriser

» It's about time [RP1 - Before my match]
Sat Aug 01, 2015 7:00 am by jeremyD

» Season Review(Its just an idea) and Awards for the Season(Its also just an idea)
Wed Jul 29, 2015 10:41 am by MisterN

» Message to trigga and the mask
Sun Jul 26, 2015 9:30 am by MisterN

» The Mask Strykes III(Its not after but during the Ray Stryker vs Mister N match)
Sat Jul 25, 2015 1:10 pm by Ray_TheUpriser

» After my final victory (Supposing I win the Title) Trigga
Sat Jul 25, 2015 12:12 pm by MisterN

October 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Share | 

The Sceptre

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Spookmeister
Admin

PostSubject: The Sceptre   Fri Jan 30, 2015 2:50 am

The scene opens inside a barely lit locker room, the only thing noticeable is the face and hair of the Spookmeister and what appears to be a translucent quartz sceptre with a large white sapphire set onto the top of it. Jay Hall is heard in the background giving what appears to be
an interview regarding his and Spookmeister's upcoming match... the camerman zooms in a little tighter to Spook's face as he begins to speak...

Spook: "Take a good look at this face Erebos... you and Noobzilla won't get a second chance. The darkness of the night coupled with the storm of fury that I will unleash upon is beyond anything you can comprehend."

Spookmeister brushes his hair from his face and then continues...

Spook: "Firstly, this message will be addressed to Erebos. Listen to me or be destroyed by me, makes little difference to me since I like to destroy everything in my path anyway. Here is my point, don't show up... if you value your well-being just don't show up.
this boils down to you having no chance. I didn't come here to  play choir boy for alot of these veteran wrestlers. I came here to dominate these wrestlers and unleash the justice of revenge... I have seen your past deeds and they do not impress me nor do they instill fear
in me. The only thing I have seen shows me that you need to be taught a very valuable lesson... the lesson of humility. So prepare to feel the vengeance as it is visited upon you."

The cameraman is then stunned by the lighting of the sceptre's white sapphire as he takes a nervous step back momentarily but regains his composure and refocuses the camera onto the slightly crooked smile of the Spookmeister.

Spook: "Secondly, this Noobzilla fool. Who the hell names themselves Noobzilla? A Godzilla wannabe? Like I said to your partner a minute ago, be ready for the full force of destruction which awaits you. What I don't decimate Jay will sure smash what is left. You and your partner should be very afraid
because we take no prisoners... we only seek to make you see the wrong of your decisions. The decisions that have made other people suffer needlessly, but the worst decision you and Eerebos have ever made... was to step into that ring with the likes of myself and Jay Hall. May the darkness forgive you and may the
lightning of my soul cleanse you and your ways."

Suddenly there is a flash of light that blinds the camera, the brightness overtakes the cameraman as he jerks back. As the dim light of the locker room returns to normal the camera pans around to find nothing of the Spookmeister or his sceptre... breathing can be heard from behind the cameraman.

Spook: "Boo!"

The scene fades...
Back to top Go down
View user profile

The Sceptre
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
International Union Wrestling Federation :: Roleplaying :: Role play Area :: Locker rooms-
Jump to: