International Union Wrestling Federation, a place where wrestlers from all around the world join up to prove that they have what it takes to make it to the top!

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Latest topics
» Next Season
Wed Oct 14, 2015 5:51 pm by MisterN

» GFX? plus other thing
Wed Oct 14, 2015 5:50 pm by MisterN

» The True Objective(Closed)
Sun Aug 16, 2015 1:56 pm by MisterN

» Awaiting Response
Fri Aug 14, 2015 5:40 pm by Ray_TheUpriser

» It's about time [RP1 - Before my match]
Sat Aug 01, 2015 7:00 am by jeremyD

» Season Review(Its just an idea) and Awards for the Season(Its also just an idea)
Wed Jul 29, 2015 10:41 am by MisterN

» Message to trigga and the mask
Sun Jul 26, 2015 9:30 am by MisterN

» The Mask Strykes III(Its not after but during the Ray Stryker vs Mister N match)
Sat Jul 25, 2015 1:10 pm by Ray_TheUpriser

» After my final victory (Supposing I win the Title) Trigga
Sat Jul 25, 2015 12:12 pm by MisterN

August 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Similar topics

Share | 

Blood and Destruction v2.0

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Spookmeister
Admin

PostSubject: Blood and Destruction v2.0   Sun Mar 01, 2015 1:33 am

Darkness fills the air as a slight dripping is heard in the background... to the left, no... to the right, no... to the left yet again. A chuckle is then heard as the camera moves in the darkness unable to locate anything... suddenly a match is struck that illuminates
the room momentarily, the light moves towards what appears to be a torch of somekind. The light then goes out rather abrupty and then the illumination returns with a poof and a rather generous amount of light. The camera moves into position to see the back of the
Spookmeister, dressed in his traditional garb holding a broom that has been lit by the flame of the match. The camera then pans over to one side of this room to reveal a shower stall and then pans to the other side to show a couple of straw dummies laying
in a corner.

Spook: "Who gets to be the first to suffer this season? Who gets to be the first judgement? Who gets vengeance visited upon them? Who gets the see the awesome power of the wrecking crew known as Blood and Destruction?"

Spookmeister gently lowers the broom and then hesitates for a moment. With his left hand he holds the broom and with his right he reaches into his inside pocket of his trench coat and pulls out something not quite noticeable to the camera.

Spook: "Myself and Jay are ready... are any of you? It seems to me that only a fool would try and tame the lightning and thunder that I bring into the ring. But then again... only fools reside here in the IUWF. Have any of you ever seen what lightning does to something
 when it strikes with its furious annihilation? Perhaps this will enlighten you all."

Spookmeister then lowers the flaming broom with his left hand onto the straw dummies sitting in the corner... immediately they light up and burst into flames. With the dummies now burning into nothing he throws the broom into the shower stall and reveals what is in his right hand...
the glimmering shing orb is nothing like anyone has ever seen before, resembling a static ball, like an old novelty from the past.

Spook: "This is the lightning... and my fist is the thunder. Be prepared to have doom knocking at your door... those who are unfortunate enough to face myself and Jay."

With that the Spookmeister carefully places the orb back into his inside pocket as a voice is heard in the background, the voice of Jay Hall... the scene fades.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Blood and Destruction v2.0
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1