International Union Wrestling Federation, a place where wrestlers from all around the world join up to prove that they have what it takes to make it to the top!

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Latest topics
» Next Season
Wed Oct 14, 2015 5:51 pm by MisterN

» GFX? plus other thing
Wed Oct 14, 2015 5:50 pm by MisterN

» The True Objective(Closed)
Sun Aug 16, 2015 1:56 pm by MisterN

» Awaiting Response
Fri Aug 14, 2015 5:40 pm by Ray_TheUpriser

» It's about time [RP1 - Before my match]
Sat Aug 01, 2015 7:00 am by jeremyD

» Season Review(Its just an idea) and Awards for the Season(Its also just an idea)
Wed Jul 29, 2015 10:41 am by MisterN

» Message to trigga and the mask
Sun Jul 26, 2015 9:30 am by MisterN

» The Mask Strykes III(Its not after but during the Ray Stryker vs Mister N match)
Sat Jul 25, 2015 1:10 pm by Ray_TheUpriser

» After my final victory (Supposing I win the Title) Trigga
Sat Jul 25, 2015 12:12 pm by MisterN

October 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Similar topics

Share | 

The scent of things to come

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Spookmeister
Admin

PostSubject: The scent of things to come   Thu Apr 02, 2015 5:19 am

A dark locker room in the arena. A camera sitting in front of the door so no one can cleanly open it to enter. The two figures of Spookmeister and Darkani Vengeace are seen, just after wrapping up their promo directed at Legend Assasin. The Spookmeister sits down on a bench, which is strategically placed in the center of the room, while Darkani raises her hood to cover her beautiful black hair. Spookmeister then stares into the camera and begins a sinister laugh which is heard outside of the locker room and down the hallway in either direction.
He then stops his laugh and gives a sadistic smile to the camera...

Spook: "Gentlemen, myself and Jay are untouchable. If I were you Alistair and Slice, I would ask for another match. Climbing into the ring against us isn't exactly the smartest course of action one would take. But lets say for the sake of argument that you two really believe that you can win. What are you going to do? Will you celebrate your victory, will you go out and have a few drinks to commemorate the occasion? Of course not, you both will be so physically unable to even leave the hospital beds that we will introduce
you guys to. Here is how this will go down gentlemen."

A short pause is greeted with the crackle of electricity in air, Darkani is seen smiling and then placing a hand on the shoulder of the Spookmeister.

Spook: "Tonight, as I explained to legend a few moments ago. It will be a night of annihilation and destruction. My vengeance will destroy you both, and Jay will get his blood that he so hungrily seeks. After the match there will a heap of humanity laying in the center of that ring... as I break every bone in your bodies... and SLICE you both up. Jay and myself will stand victorious once again, as the power of dark vengeance and the consistency of blood will ruin you. We'll see you tonight gentlemen."

The scene abruptly fades, as the laughing of both Spookmeister and Darkani Vengeance is heard yet again down the hallway in either direction.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

The scent of things to come
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1