International Union Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Union Wrestling Federation, a place where wrestlers from all around the world join up to prove that they have what it takes to make it to the top!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
taunts anderson Colt champion title daria
Latest topics
» Next Season
Underground Aftermath  EmptyWed Oct 14, 2015 5:51 pm by MisterN

» GFX? plus other thing
Underground Aftermath  EmptyWed Oct 14, 2015 5:50 pm by MisterN

» The True Objective(Closed)
Underground Aftermath  EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 1:56 pm by MisterN

» Awaiting Response
Underground Aftermath  EmptyFri Aug 14, 2015 5:40 pm by Ray_TheUpriser

» It's about time [RP1 - Before my match]
Underground Aftermath  EmptySat Aug 01, 2015 7:00 am by jeremyD

» Season Review(Its just an idea) and Awards for the Season(Its also just an idea)
Underground Aftermath  EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 10:41 am by MisterN

» Message to trigga and the mask
Underground Aftermath  EmptySun Jul 26, 2015 9:30 am by MisterN

» The Mask Strykes III(Its not after but during the Ray Stryker vs Mister N match)
Underground Aftermath  EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 1:10 pm by Ray_TheUpriser

» After my final victory (Supposing I win the Title) Trigga
Underground Aftermath  EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 12:12 pm by MisterN

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Underground Aftermath

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ALEX RILEY

Underground Aftermath  Empty
PostSubject: Underground Aftermath    Underground Aftermath  EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 5:48 pm

The camera cuts backstage to the First aid room

Underground Aftermath  Th?id=HN.608003727084357509&pid=15

Where Abigail is laying on the bed. The doctor is holding her wrist checking her pulse on the bed and then places her arm by her side again. Looking around he smiles and looks at Brittany Wells and Fred Barns who stand in the room in shock also.

Underground Aftermath  Doctor

DOC:"Well she seems fine, she is not hurt,just in shock. How did you say she was found again?

Fred Barns gulps and looks around at two security officers behind him and back to the docter.

Fred Barns:" Ahhhh, in the car park.. on the ground b security,who found two more security officers beside her..?"

The docter nods and looks at everyone before moving past Fred and to the door.

Docter:" I see, well she is fine,I better check the other two,if you will excuse me.!"

The doctor leaves and closes the door as the staff all look at each other before the camera goes back to Abigail who starts to wake up.

Abigail:" Ahh..AHGHH!! WHERE IS HE..WHERE IS HEEEeeeee!!!!!

Everyone jumps aback as Abigail screams sitting up looking around in panic. Brittany Wells moves over,taking her hand and looking shocked and try's to comfort Abigail.

Brittany Wells:" Oh shuusshh, its ok its ok,OMG! Like what happened,who are you on about Boss?

Abigail grabbed Brittany by the collar and stares in her eyes.

Abigail:" WHAT YOU MEAN WHO..AND WHAT HAPPEDN..IT...it was him..i tell you i..i saw his ..face!!! At least..AT least i saw something..and..there wa fire and lights..they..they blew..check the C.C.T.V..Now..and FIRE THEM TWO SO CALLED SECURITY OFFICER AT ONCE! get out..out out out out OUT out OUT! we have show to run now!"

Everyone is worried and scared of the cross tempered lady as she lets go of Brittany who starts to shake and cry,,running out the door as the rest slowly begin to leave. But Fred stops at the door and looks back,gulping.

Fred Barns:"Am..there s No C.C.T.V Miss."

Abigail Frowns and points at Fred,shouting.

Abigail:" OUT!!!

Fred turns and leaves as the camera fades.
Back to top Go down

Underground Aftermath
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
International Union Wrestling Federation :: Roleplaying :: Role play Area :: Backstage-
Jump to: