International Union Wrestling Federation, a place where wrestlers from all around the world join up to prove that they have what it takes to make it to the top!

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Latest topics
» Next Season
Wed Oct 14, 2015 5:51 pm by MisterN

» GFX? plus other thing
Wed Oct 14, 2015 5:50 pm by MisterN

» The True Objective(Closed)
Sun Aug 16, 2015 1:56 pm by MisterN

» Awaiting Response
Fri Aug 14, 2015 5:40 pm by Ray_TheUpriser

» It's about time [RP1 - Before my match]
Sat Aug 01, 2015 7:00 am by jeremyD

» Season Review(Its just an idea) and Awards for the Season(Its also just an idea)
Wed Jul 29, 2015 10:41 am by MisterN

» Message to trigga and the mask
Sun Jul 26, 2015 9:30 am by MisterN

» The Mask Strykes III(Its not after but during the Ray Stryker vs Mister N match)
Sat Jul 25, 2015 1:10 pm by Ray_TheUpriser

» After my final victory (Supposing I win the Title) Trigga
Sat Jul 25, 2015 12:12 pm by MisterN

October 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Similar topics

Share | 

The reckoning... part one.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Spookmeister
Admin

PostSubject: The reckoning... part one.   Thu May 07, 2015 7:53 am

An eerie darkness fills every crevase of the locker room which lay before us. Almost with a suddenness, a purple light flickers in the corner of the room, appearing as static discharge from something obviously not quite seen as there isn't enough light to give even an educated guess. The camera pans around from that corner and into another corner as the lights in the room turn up just enough to illuminate the occupants. Darkani Vengeance stands in one corner, and in the other corner is the Spookmeister. Both then begin to walk towards the camera, until both finally meet in the middle of the room standing side by side and staring into the camera.

Darkani: "Do you remember what I told you Spook? Do you remember the tough choices that I said would lay before you? Do you even think that Jesse and Ray know what lies before them? I think not, I think they have no clue exactly what they are up against. It is difficult at best to understand the power of the dark, let alone the power of revenge... enlighten them my apprentice."

Darkani stops speaking and looks to Spookmeister who the camera now seems to focus on.

Spook: "Jesse Grey... do you know what you have done? Do you know what my power is? Do you believe you have a chance against the dark powers? If you answered yes to any of these questions then you are a fool. No one can stand in my way, no one can defeat the darkness which overcomes
the light so easily. The most powerful force in the universe is a black hole, I am one who can be summed up in this way. Nothing can escape my whims, nothing can escape the darkness once it has decided to befall upon them. Most people ask me if I really do have a list of people to hunt down
and seek the vengeance they deserve... the short answer is yes. There is always a list, there is always omeone to destroy, there is always someone who deserves revenge to be visited upon them. Some people believe that others are innocent from wrong doing... that is a misconception my friends, no one is ever innocent. Even a child is not innocent, as they too are subject to what their parents have done in their lives to create this pinnacle of fear and revenge that will one day see them as well. So Jesse, when I walk down that ramp tonight with Jay... I am going to crush you like the cockroach that you are. Your wrong doing will be brought to the justice of the darkness and your judgement has already been handed down... vengeance will see you soon enough my friend."

Outside, a clock tower is heard, striking as it is apparently the top of the hour.

Spook: "Do you hear that Jesse and Ray? Do you the sound of time? Do you hear the sound on inevitability? You should learn to listen my friends... because your time is close to being up. The last thing you will both hear will be the sound of your bones breaking and your life essence being given to me as I enact the justice of venegance upon you."

Meanwhile... outside the locker room, Jay Hall paces back and forth, almost as if he is impatiently awaiting something... he is muttering to himself.

Jay: "Why does he show off so much? I would like to get my promo time done tonight sometime, but he takes all the oxygen out of the room... him and that woman of his. We don't need her... wait, I don't need her... maybe he does."

Jay stops pacing and looks into the sky as though a thought just entered his brain.

Jay: "Nevermind them... I will get the gold I want, one way or another."

The scene quickly fades...
Back to top Go down
View user profile

The reckoning... part one.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1