International Union Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Union Wrestling Federation, a place where wrestlers from all around the world join up to prove that they have what it takes to make it to the top!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
title daria champion taunts anderson Colt
Latest topics
» Next Season
Oblivion Rising(WIP) EmptyWed Oct 14, 2015 5:51 pm by MisterN

» GFX? plus other thing
Oblivion Rising(WIP) EmptyWed Oct 14, 2015 5:50 pm by MisterN

» The True Objective(Closed)
Oblivion Rising(WIP) EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 1:56 pm by MisterN

» Awaiting Response
Oblivion Rising(WIP) EmptyFri Aug 14, 2015 5:40 pm by Ray_TheUpriser

» It's about time [RP1 - Before my match]
Oblivion Rising(WIP) EmptySat Aug 01, 2015 7:00 am by jeremyD

» Season Review(Its just an idea) and Awards for the Season(Its also just an idea)
Oblivion Rising(WIP) EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 10:41 am by MisterN

» Message to trigga and the mask
Oblivion Rising(WIP) EmptySun Jul 26, 2015 9:30 am by MisterN

» The Mask Strykes III(Its not after but during the Ray Stryker vs Mister N match)
Oblivion Rising(WIP) EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 1:10 pm by Ray_TheUpriser

» After my final victory (Supposing I win the Title) Trigga
Oblivion Rising(WIP) EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 12:12 pm by MisterN

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Oblivion Rising(WIP)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MisterN

Oblivion Rising(WIP) Empty
PostSubject: Oblivion Rising(WIP)   Oblivion Rising(WIP) EmptyWed May 20, 2015 10:00 am

*Mister N is in the ring*

Mister N: How do i start this. This masked man atacking me for the last month. Thats where i will start. The past month a masked man has been attacking me, and im sick of it. Every time im on this show masky comes and attacks me. Its time i pay him back. A chalange is how im going to do it.

Mister N: Look, masky, how about this. me and you one on one at the supershow. And you better aacc...

*The ring gets dark and suddenly the masked man appears.*

Masked Man: Look Mister, i appreaciate your courage, but it just isn't enough. You act tough, but you fail. And that's why am i here. To eliminate pepole like you. It's viruses like you that make this world a horrid place. You could say im the exterminator.

Mister N: Wait, im the virus... no no. Masky my friend, you got it all wrong. im not the virus you are. I need my match. I need to pay you back. And i will do that. I don't care what you do.

Masked Man: N, its going to take more than that to obliterate me. And really i don't think you can. As for your match, well why would i waste my time on you? Ive got bigger things to do and...

Mister N: I don't care weather you accept my chalange or not. I don't care weather you are going to obliterate me. If you accept my chalange or not, i will get my hands on you. And i will rip off that mask. Because you my friend deserve a 5 star vacation. And not just any vacation.

*mister N lifts up his left hand a little bit*

Mister N: Because you will be taking a very special trip.... to Oblivion!

*Mister N lashes out on Masked Man, getting him in his finisher position, and then takes the Masked Man's head, and bulldogs it straight into the mat, executing the move known as Enter Oblivion. He reaches down to rip Masked man's mask off, but then security guards come, holding mister n down*

*Mister N puts the mike to his mouth as he is struggling*

Mister N: Now may not be the time, but i will rip off that mask. And think of my chalange....
Back to top Go down
Ray_TheUpriser

PostSubject: Re: Oblivion Rising(WIP)   Oblivion Rising(WIP) EmptyWed May 20, 2015 6:44 pm

Ooc:The rp is fine but I would really like if you actually let me speak for myself. I'm okay with the rp though if u don't mind I will add a part to end and fade to black. The Masked Man will either unmask himself at the ppv which I hope will be a triple threat match between me, you and Alexandra or after the ppv.

The masked man gets up from the ground and grabs a mic

Masked Man:Sorry Mister N but tonight I will get the last laugh as for your challenge I decline! But be assured your final hour will truly come. All of you viruses that belong to this corruption called IWUF will be purged by me! AHAHAHA!

The lights go out and when they come back on the Masked Man is nowhere to be found as the security guards still holdMister N and finally the camera fades to black
Back to top Go down
MisterN

PostSubject: Re: Oblivion Rising(WIP)   Oblivion Rising(WIP) EmptyThu May 21, 2015 10:00 am

sorry ray
Back to top Go down
Ray_TheUpriser

PostSubject: Re: Oblivion Rising(WIP)   Oblivion Rising(WIP) EmptyThu May 21, 2015 10:29 am

Ooc: It's cool it was a good rp and fit the storyline so it's all good. Next week I'll do a rp that'll be for you and Alexandra to respond.
Back to top Go down
MisterN

PostSubject: Re: Oblivion Rising(WIP)   Oblivion Rising(WIP) EmptyFri May 22, 2015 9:54 am

got it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oblivion Rising(WIP)   Oblivion Rising(WIP) Empty

Back to top Go down

Oblivion Rising(WIP)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
International Union Wrestling Federation :: Roleplaying :: Role play Area :: Inside Ring/Ringside-
Jump to: