International Union Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Union Wrestling Federation, a place where wrestlers from all around the world join up to prove that they have what it takes to make it to the top!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Colt taunts anderson title champion daria
Latest topics
» Next Season
Jay's Jealousy EmptyWed Oct 14, 2015 5:51 pm by MisterN

» GFX? plus other thing
Jay's Jealousy EmptyWed Oct 14, 2015 5:50 pm by MisterN

» The True Objective(Closed)
Jay's Jealousy EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 1:56 pm by MisterN

» Awaiting Response
Jay's Jealousy EmptyFri Aug 14, 2015 5:40 pm by Ray_TheUpriser

» It's about time [RP1 - Before my match]
Jay's Jealousy EmptySat Aug 01, 2015 7:00 am by jeremyD

» Season Review(Its just an idea) and Awards for the Season(Its also just an idea)
Jay's Jealousy EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 10:41 am by MisterN

» Message to trigga and the mask
Jay's Jealousy EmptySun Jul 26, 2015 9:30 am by MisterN

» The Mask Strykes III(Its not after but during the Ray Stryker vs Mister N match)
Jay's Jealousy EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 1:10 pm by Ray_TheUpriser

» After my final victory (Supposing I win the Title) Trigga
Jay's Jealousy EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 12:12 pm by MisterN

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Jay's Jealousy

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Spookmeister
Admin

Jay's Jealousy Empty
PostSubject: Jay's Jealousy   Jay's Jealousy EmptySat May 30, 2015 12:04 pm

A chair goes flying by a staffer in the backstage area, then a yell of frustration. SUDDENLY!! Coming into view is Jay Hall, with a long blue lighting fixture in his hands... he begins to smash a refreshment table just outside of the locker room area, gatorade flying everywhere,
he drops the fixture and notices a small, but heavy fifty pound warmup weight... he snatches it up as Spookmeister approaches him, with Darkani not far behind.

Jay's Jealousy P560825reg

Spook: "Be calm my friend, your goals will be realized... you should be patient... as patient as justice in some cases."

Darkani steps to the left of the Spookmeister and nods at Jay in apparent agreement with her apprentice. Jay draws a blank look on his face as he does nothing but stare at Spookmeister at first, his gaze then quickly shifts to Darkani.

Jay: "THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT!! WE WERE FINE WITHOUT YOU MEDDLING IN OUR AFFAIRS!! YOU ARE LEADING US TO RUIN AND SPOOK DOESN'T EVEN HAVE THE SENSE TO SEE IT!!"

Jay blurts out angrily as his attention is given back to Spookmeister, who stands like a stone statue, rather unresponsive to the criticism he has just received... until.

Spook: "It is not her fault Jay, dark justice needed a scout to see if the area was worth conquering and worth giving the justice it deserves. She would come eventually anyway... I needed to test the waters so to speak. You should calm down and regain yourself
before your impulses get the better of you."

Jay closes his eyes for a moment and turns his head to the left and then to the right cracking his neck in the process... his grip on the fifty pound weight tightens as his face begins to turn a stark red.

Darkani: "Justice can help you too Jay, you must give in to the darker side and let those impulses out in an organized burst of energy that you can control... that is how Spook has obtained his unwavering power."

With a quickness not expected from one such as Jay, he swings his right hand, weight and all and strikes the left side of Spookmeister's head... Spookmeister staggers backwards for a moment as Darkani backs away from the scene, surprised by Jay's explosion of rage. Spookmeister then begins to reconstitute himself until Jay blasts him yet again on the left side of his head with the weight... this time causing a rather significant gash. Spookmeister falls to the concrete floor in a heap of flesh and blood as Darkani returns to his side to apparently start checking his wound. Jay stands in the foreground and produces a sinister laugh and drops the weight at Spookmeister's crumpled body, almost hitting Darkani with it.

Darkani: "What the hell are you doing! We were trying to help you! Trying to make..."

Darkani is interrupted when Jay grabs her by her long black hair and then by the back of her neck... he proceeds to slam her straight into the concrete wall next to the carnage of the Spookmeister... she immediately falls to the floor, creating a new pile of flesh and blood as a cut is opened on her forehead.

Jay: "I told you Spook... I would get my BLOOD! I told you I would do things how I wanted them done, not how your black haired slut wanted them done! I have shown both of you... the true rage that resides within me."

Jay, seemingly much more calm all of the sudden turns around and walks away smiling as the EMT's approach Spook and Darkani he blurts out one last thing.

Jay: "So sweet it is to get rid of her."

The scene abruptly fades...
Back to top Go down

Jay's Jealousy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
International Union Wrestling Federation :: Roleplaying :: Role play Area :: End of Match RPs-
Jump to: