International Union Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Union Wrestling Federation, a place where wrestlers from all around the world join up to prove that they have what it takes to make it to the top!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
anderson taunts title daria Colt champion
Latest topics
» Next Season
Challenge Acceptance EmptyWed Oct 14, 2015 5:51 pm by MisterN

» GFX? plus other thing
Challenge Acceptance EmptyWed Oct 14, 2015 5:50 pm by MisterN

» The True Objective(Closed)
Challenge Acceptance EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 1:56 pm by MisterN

» Awaiting Response
Challenge Acceptance EmptyFri Aug 14, 2015 5:40 pm by Ray_TheUpriser

» It's about time [RP1 - Before my match]
Challenge Acceptance EmptySat Aug 01, 2015 7:00 am by jeremyD

» Season Review(Its just an idea) and Awards for the Season(Its also just an idea)
Challenge Acceptance EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 10:41 am by MisterN

» Message to trigga and the mask
Challenge Acceptance EmptySun Jul 26, 2015 9:30 am by MisterN

» The Mask Strykes III(Its not after but during the Ray Stryker vs Mister N match)
Challenge Acceptance EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 1:10 pm by Ray_TheUpriser

» After my final victory (Supposing I win the Title) Trigga
Challenge Acceptance EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 12:12 pm by MisterN

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Similar topics

Challenge Acceptance

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Legend Assasin

Challenge Acceptance Empty
PostSubject: Challenge Acceptance   Challenge Acceptance EmptySun Jul 12, 2015 4:48 am

The Legend Assasin's theme "monster" blares over the P.A. system as the champ comes out with his title. He poses as his pyro goes off. He heads towards the ring as the crowd is going nuts. He enters the ring and handed a mic by a timekeeping area crew member.

The Legend Assasin:- Last week during my open challenge match Alex riley was at ringside.

Crowd cheers hearing Alex Riley's name.

The Legend Assasin:- He was at ringside and he said that he is coming for my title. Well, Mr. Riley i accept your challenge. And by that match we will find out who is better. But i have an idea. Why wait till the PPV. Let's do it here tonight against these great wrestling fans.

The crowd cheers.

The Legend Assasin:- I'm waiting for your ans. Alex.

Alex Riley's music hits and out he comes with a mic in his hand. He starts to speak from the stage.

Alex Riley:- I would love to fight you tonight. But The GM want it to happen at the PPV.

Crowd boos due to disappointment.

Alex Riley:- But don't worry Legend because i choose an opponent for you who will fight you tonight for your title.

The Legend Assasin:- Just bring out whoever you have chosen for a beating of a lifetime.

Alex Riley:- Ok Legend. Here he comes.

Silva's music hits and he comes out to challenge The Legend Assasin for the Undisputed Union Championship.
Back to top Go down

Challenge Acceptance
Page 1 of 1