International Union Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Union Wrestling Federation, a place where wrestlers from all around the world join up to prove that they have what it takes to make it to the top!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
taunts daria champion title Colt anderson
Latest topics
» Next Season
How to format an RP EmptyWed Oct 14, 2015 5:51 pm by MisterN

» GFX? plus other thing
How to format an RP EmptyWed Oct 14, 2015 5:50 pm by MisterN

» The True Objective(Closed)
How to format an RP EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 1:56 pm by MisterN

» Awaiting Response
How to format an RP EmptyFri Aug 14, 2015 5:40 pm by Ray_TheUpriser

» It's about time [RP1 - Before my match]
How to format an RP EmptySat Aug 01, 2015 7:00 am by jeremyD

» Season Review(Its just an idea) and Awards for the Season(Its also just an idea)
How to format an RP EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 10:41 am by MisterN

» Message to trigga and the mask
How to format an RP EmptySun Jul 26, 2015 9:30 am by MisterN

» The Mask Strykes III(Its not after but during the Ray Stryker vs Mister N match)
How to format an RP EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 1:10 pm by Ray_TheUpriser

» After my final victory (Supposing I win the Title) Trigga
How to format an RP EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 12:12 pm by MisterN

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

How to format an RP

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gyalin Reece
Admin

How to format an RP Empty
PostSubject: How to format an RP   How to format an RP EmptyWed Jun 18, 2014 1:28 pm

*Borrowed from DWW*

The Following steps is how you should format your roleplay if YOU want it to be in the show.

1 : ALWAYS make sure when you do certain actions you correctly do it instead of writing it sloppy.

The sloppy way:

The camera shows Death Graham in the ring holding a microphone. He walks into the ring and grabs a microphone

WRONG. If he's already in the ring why the hell would he need to get back into the ring and get a microphone.

THE RIGHT WAY:

The camera shows The Death Graham walking to the ring holding a microphone in his hand, when he finally steps into the ring he begins to speak

Death Graham: Blah Blah Blah

2. When you're writing a roleplay, make sure it makes sense. Make sure it is realistic. AND BEFORE YOU ROLEPLAY FOR SOMEONE ELSE'S CHARACTER MAKE SURE HIS CHARACTER ISN'T INVOLVED WITH ANYTHING ELSE DURING THAT NIGHT AND THAT HE AGREES WITH IT.

For instance. If you help someone one night and then you have that someone randomly attack you, that's going to confuse the hell out of whoever is reading it.

So if you roleplay for someone else make sure THEY KNOW ABOUT IT as well. Don't write scripts for them talking if they haven't agreed to let you.

NPC's though you can use. For instance Janitors, Commentary, Announcers, Interviewers.

You do have to ask the GM ( D.G ) if you have permission to use him in your roleplay seeing as he's the GM and if you're making requests for matches you can't accept your requests by yourself.

3. HERE IS AN EXAMPLE OF WHAT YOUR ROLEPLAY SHOULD LOOK LIKE

EXAMPLE:

The camera switches to backstage showing Bone Crusher standing with Interviewer Blah Blah Blah.

Blah Blah Blah: So Tonight you have a match against Blahty Blah, Any thoughts of what may happen?

Bone Crusher grabs her microphone away and begins to speak

Bone Crusher: What's going to happen... Well that's Simple! I'm going out there.. Like every other night... And I'm going to win! Do you get that! I know they say blondes are slow, but hell you sure fit the stereotype, Lady!

Blah tries to defend herself so B.C pushes him out of the way and begins to speak into the camera

Bone Crusher: This interview is over! So now I'm going to say what I have to say.. Tonight I'm going to destroy whoever gets in my path! Tonight I'm going to be one step closer to becoming the future World Heavyweight Champion! Tonight.. I'm sening Blahty Blah.. On a Date.. WITH DESTINY!

That is the Example. It's not hard. You don't have to use colors seeing as I will have to recolor it.

EXAMPLES OF HOW NOT TO DO IT:

*grabs Chair*

*hits head*

*Something else stupid*

Blah: Ha!

Blah: I win!

Blah : YES!

-.-

Don't use *'s or ETC when doing actions. Just write it normally. Don't put spaces between small sentences.. Combine them. Try to make sense of the sentences. If you read over and can't understand them, then why the hell would you want other people to see it
Back to top Go down
https://interunionfed.forumotion.com

How to format an RP
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
International Union Wrestling Federation :: Roleplaying-
Jump to: