International Union Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Union Wrestling Federation, a place where wrestlers from all around the world join up to prove that they have what it takes to make it to the top!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
champion title anderson Colt taunts daria
Latest topics
» Next Season
Gunner Jack Pre match Week 3 EmptyWed Oct 14, 2015 5:51 pm by MisterN

» GFX? plus other thing
Gunner Jack Pre match Week 3 EmptyWed Oct 14, 2015 5:50 pm by MisterN

» The True Objective(Closed)
Gunner Jack Pre match Week 3 EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 1:56 pm by MisterN

» Awaiting Response
Gunner Jack Pre match Week 3 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2015 5:40 pm by Ray_TheUpriser

» It's about time [RP1 - Before my match]
Gunner Jack Pre match Week 3 EmptySat Aug 01, 2015 7:00 am by jeremyD

» Season Review(Its just an idea) and Awards for the Season(Its also just an idea)
Gunner Jack Pre match Week 3 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 10:41 am by MisterN

» Message to trigga and the mask
Gunner Jack Pre match Week 3 EmptySun Jul 26, 2015 9:30 am by MisterN

» The Mask Strykes III(Its not after but during the Ray Stryker vs Mister N match)
Gunner Jack Pre match Week 3 EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 1:10 pm by Ray_TheUpriser

» After my final victory (Supposing I win the Title) Trigga
Gunner Jack Pre match Week 3 EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 12:12 pm by MisterN

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Similar topics

Gunner Jack Pre match Week 3

Go down 
AuthorMessage
GunnerJack

Gunner Jack Pre match Week 3 Empty
PostSubject: Gunner Jack Pre match Week 3   Gunner Jack Pre match Week 3 EmptySun Jul 20, 2014 5:05 am

The camera fades in, showing Gunner Jack walking backstage. He is approached by Gemma Gold, but ignores her and keeps walking. She starts jogging to catch up with him.

Gemma Gold: Gunner, if I could please just have a moment of your time, I want to discuss your match tonight with Gyalin Reece.

Gunner still ignores her and continues walking.

Gemma Gold: Gunner please, nobody thinks you will win - this is your chance to change their minds before the match!

Gunner stops and stares at Gemma as she catches up to him.

Gemma Gold: I just want to ask a few ques-

Gunner Jack: Be quiet woman. You're next to the biggest star in the industry, and all your talking is giving me a headache.

Gemma Gold: I'm sor-

Gunner places a finger on her lips, interrupting her again.

Gunner Jack: I said be quiet. When Gunner Jack talks, everyone listens and does what I say. No exceptions. Stand there, shut your mouth and show me some respect. Now, nobody thinks I will win?

Gemma nods, which causes Gunner to frown.

Gunner Jack: They're all fools then.

Gunner turns to face the camera.

Have you people not been watching? I am unstoppable. Nobody has gotten anywhere near defeating me. I am the most gifted superstar in this company. I know I say it again and again, but you people just don't seem to be able to comprehend simple facts. I am the best wrestler in the IUWF. Nobody can argue with results. Your heroes that have tried to defeat me have all reached for the glory and fallen short. I am the measuring stick. I am the glass ceiling that nobody can break through. The brass ring people talk about? I own it. I am this federation, inside and out. Without me this company would be nothing. That is why tonight - once again - your hero will fall. Gyalin Reece, try to break the glass ceiling, try to grab the brass ring tonight. Try to catapult yourself to super-stardom. I will be waiting to send you back to reality. There is only one superstar in this company. He is Gunner Jack. You've been warned.
Back to top Go down

Gunner Jack Pre match Week 3
Page 1 of 1