International Union Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Union Wrestling Federation, a place where wrestlers from all around the world join up to prove that they have what it takes to make it to the top!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
taunts anderson champion title daria Colt
Latest topics
» Next Season
Return Of The Legend Assasin EmptyWed Oct 14, 2015 5:51 pm by MisterN

» GFX? plus other thing
Return Of The Legend Assasin EmptyWed Oct 14, 2015 5:50 pm by MisterN

» The True Objective(Closed)
Return Of The Legend Assasin EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 1:56 pm by MisterN

» Awaiting Response
Return Of The Legend Assasin EmptyFri Aug 14, 2015 5:40 pm by Ray_TheUpriser

» It's about time [RP1 - Before my match]
Return Of The Legend Assasin EmptySat Aug 01, 2015 7:00 am by jeremyD

» Season Review(Its just an idea) and Awards for the Season(Its also just an idea)
Return Of The Legend Assasin EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 10:41 am by MisterN

» Message to trigga and the mask
Return Of The Legend Assasin EmptySun Jul 26, 2015 9:30 am by MisterN

» The Mask Strykes III(Its not after but during the Ray Stryker vs Mister N match)
Return Of The Legend Assasin EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 1:10 pm by Ray_TheUpriser

» After my final victory (Supposing I win the Title) Trigga
Return Of The Legend Assasin EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 12:12 pm by MisterN

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Similar topics

Return Of The Legend Assasin

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Legend Assasin

Return Of The Legend Assasin Empty
PostSubject: Return Of The Legend Assasin   Return Of The Legend Assasin EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 1:36 pm

The scene fades in on a dark room nothing can be seen in the room as the cameraman slowly walks into the room further. He continues to look around trying to see if there is anything else around that he can find. Just then a green light turns on as The Legend Assasin stands there. He does not seem to be happy as he looks into the camera.
The Legend Assasin:-
"Pain is something that we all go through. Pain is the feeling when you get hurt and it doesn’t go away. The only problem is that pain is supposed to go away in the case of everyone else in the world but when it comes to me it does not disappear. I once thought that it was because of everything I do in the ring and I tried pain killers. I soon became addicted to the pain killers and that caused me to lose a lot of my career. The truth is the pain was not because of what I do in the ring. The pain was because I have been betrayed by everyone I have ever cared about in my life. It started with my father who turned his back on me when I became an addict, then my brother who has always been jealous of my success. I have done this so many times before that I really do not know what is right anymore. I stand here before you as a changed man and it is all because of the pain I have suffered throughout my life. If you think that the moment I step into a IUWF ring that I am going to be the same fun loving The Legend Assasin then you all need to reconsider.!"
Legend looked into the camera as he revealed a smirk. He continued to look into the camera before starting pace back and forth in the room. He stopped for a moment and then turned back to the camera.
The Legend Assasin:- "Confidence, is knowing you can do something even when the odds are stacked against you. Knowing you are simply better then everyone else when others don't seem to know it is the kind of career I have had and IUWF will be no different. There are a lot of people here who I have faced before and others that I have not. I have been in this business for close to 20 years and I have done it all. What I want right now is to prove that I am still one of the best to step into that ring. I am here to put IUWF on the map and become the World Champion. I have seen the roster and I must say I am not impressed with it. There is no one here that I haven't already beaten or that I know I couldn't beat. I am The Anti-Christ of Professional Wrestling and the Immortal Prophet. I am going to save IUWF from the reign of current champ and take it to new heights. If you want a champion you can be proud of then look no further then The Legend Assasin!"
Legend’s smirk disappeared as he looked into the camera. He then reached into his inside coat pocket and pulled out a cigarette and lighter. He placed the cigarette in his mouth and then lit it. He inhaled and took the cigarette out of his mouth and exhaled the smoke. He did this a few more times before dropping the cigarette to the ground and stepping on it. He looked into the camera with a serious look in his eyes.
The Legend Assasin:- "I have stepped into the ring with some of the top superstars to ever step into that ring. Every time I have stepped into the ring with them I have taken them to the limit. I have been taking on all the people who I have been told are better then me and proving the world wrong. I am going to the top of the ladder once again and when I get there I am not going to fall easily like I have so many times before. This is a warning to the entire roster, I am coming for each and every one of you and there is nothing you can do about. A black cloud is coming and soon the Anti-Christ will rise once again. Those are the Gospels according to LEGEND!"
Legend smirked as he looked at the camera. He then raised his arms up and quickly dropped them as the lights went out in the arena. A few moments later the lights turn back on and there is no one to be seen. The cameraman looks around for a minute before the scene fades away.
Back to top Go down

Return Of The Legend Assasin
Page 1 of 1