International Union Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Union Wrestling Federation, a place where wrestlers from all around the world join up to prove that they have what it takes to make it to the top!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
title Colt daria taunts anderson champion
Latest topics
» Next Season
Awaiting Response EmptyWed Oct 14, 2015 5:51 pm by MisterN

» GFX? plus other thing
Awaiting Response EmptyWed Oct 14, 2015 5:50 pm by MisterN

» The True Objective(Closed)
Awaiting Response EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 1:56 pm by MisterN

» Awaiting Response
Awaiting Response EmptyFri Aug 14, 2015 5:40 pm by Ray_TheUpriser

» It's about time [RP1 - Before my match]
Awaiting Response EmptySat Aug 01, 2015 7:00 am by jeremyD

» Season Review(Its just an idea) and Awards for the Season(Its also just an idea)
Awaiting Response EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 10:41 am by MisterN

» Message to trigga and the mask
Awaiting Response EmptySun Jul 26, 2015 9:30 am by MisterN

» The Mask Strykes III(Its not after but during the Ray Stryker vs Mister N match)
Awaiting Response EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 1:10 pm by Ray_TheUpriser

» After my final victory (Supposing I win the Title) Trigga
Awaiting Response EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 12:12 pm by MisterN

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Awaiting Response

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Trigga

Awaiting Response Empty
PostSubject: Awaiting Response   Awaiting Response EmptySat Jul 18, 2015 2:01 pm

Trigga lifts the limp body of Silva up by his waist band and throws him out the ring. Half the ring is cheering while the others are appalled by Trigga's actions. He signals the time keeper for a mic which is swiftly handed to him. He begins to pace the ring.

Trigga: Well Mr. Barnes. Anything for me?

He snickers

Trigga: ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!!!

The crowd is still mixed but calms when he looks toward the Titantron. They wait, and they wait... and they wait, and wait, but there is no response. Trigga's smile begins to drop as he lifts the mic back up and leans on the ring ropes.

Trigga: It's ok. I understand, you still don't think I deserve it. I promise you, I will prove to you that without a shadow of a doubt I am your next champion. I personally don't even care which championship. It doesn't matter because the one thing I do know is that...

He slowly pauses and looks around before smiling again

Trigga: I will make you acknowledge me. BET ON IT!!!!

He walks out the ring and laughs as he passes Silva who is being treated by EMTs. The camera fades to black
Back to top Go down
Gyalin Reece
Admin

Awaiting Response Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awaiting Response   Awaiting Response EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 10:07 am

Trigga and Mister N, read this week's show carefully.
Back to top Go down
https://interunionfed.forumotion.com
MisterN

Awaiting Response Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awaiting Response   Awaiting Response EmptyMon Jul 20, 2015 12:52 pm

we are in a feud? next season?
Back to top Go down
Ray_TheUpriser

Awaiting Response Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awaiting Response   Awaiting Response EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 2:43 am

No its just in the show this rp isn't nowhere near Trigga's match as its supposed to be after it at least that's what I think. And I think he was talking to me N as I made a RP that me and you had a match last week but we didn't so yeah.
Back to top Go down
Trigga

Awaiting Response Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awaiting Response   Awaiting Response EmptyWed Jul 22, 2015 3:44 pm

I am slightly lost here because it ended up at the beginning of the show instead of post match which I'll take the blame for not specifying. But is there an update I should know
Back to top Go down
Gyalin Reece
Admin

Awaiting Response Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awaiting Response   Awaiting Response EmptySun Jul 26, 2015 2:50 pm

no, no blame, someone just changed the order that it was supposed to be in before the show aired, that's all. It was supposed to be after your match. Accident I suspect. But yes, it would be best to say after match or before match if you want something to be specifically directly after or before a match, otherwise, it'll be placed so that rps are in between matches at any given time during the show. But as is, it just shows that you beat up Silva before you guys had your match, so that works as well if you look at it from that angle. Anyway, I told those guys to read the show carefully because they both would have a match this week in a title tourney. And don't worry about feuds or anything, they will come about. Asking about them 10 weeks ahead of time just makes it confusing since things will be changing during that time, like now, Alex Riley is the Grand Champion, but he is gone, so, we will need to have another Grand Champion. So things change. Right now, everyone N, Trigga, and whomever else, are feuding for that title, that's it for now.
Back to top Go down
Trigga

Awaiting Response Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awaiting Response   Awaiting Response EmptySat Aug 08, 2015 11:51 am

Works for me
Back to top Go down
Gyalin Reece
Admin

Awaiting Response Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awaiting Response   Awaiting Response EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 11:20 pm

But something can come out of that feud. Say if Trigga wins, He'll have two guys on him, but those two guys will have to take each other out. Trigga can surprise them by attacking them both, team up with one to take out the other, or any number of things. This goes for all three of you. If N wins, then he will want to go after someone else, whereas Ray will want to prove that N doesn't deserve to be champion. it would be best for Mister N to duck Ray, as in try his best to never give him a match, and if he does, that Ray is injured or something.

IF Ray wins, he'll want to keep giving N title matches until he is sick of beating N. Trigga meanwhile will want to take out N, prove his status as number one contender, take out another high profile person, then fight Ray to prove he is the best man for the title. All the while the executives will want to use each of you to their own ends. Person that joins up with Abigail has the best shot at the title, but of course, the person with Daria has a fair shot as well, but the person that is with Gabrielle will be the sneak pick, the underdog, and probably be the last man standing, even if he is the last person to hold the title between the three.
Back to top Go down
Ray_TheUpriser

Awaiting Response Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awaiting Response   Awaiting Response EmptyFri Aug 14, 2015 1:46 pm

Okay I see where this feud was going but what do we do now that neither of us has the title because I am pretty sure King Robert has it.
Back to top Go down
MisterN

Awaiting Response Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awaiting Response   Awaiting Response EmptyFri Aug 14, 2015 5:30 pm

I think he was talking about the grand championship. Also which executive will be with us
Back to top Go down
Ray_TheUpriser

Awaiting Response Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awaiting Response   Awaiting Response EmptyFri Aug 14, 2015 5:40 pm

Ok. Well I'm the heel, Trigga is a tweener I believe and your a face N so I believe I'll be with Abigail
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Awaiting Response Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awaiting Response   Awaiting Response Empty

Back to top Go down

Awaiting Response
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
International Union Wrestling Federation :: Roleplaying :: Role play Area :: Inside Ring/Ringside-
Jump to: