International Union Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Union Wrestling Federation, a place where wrestlers from all around the world join up to prove that they have what it takes to make it to the top!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
taunts title anderson daria champion Colt
Latest topics
» Next Season
STOP PLEASE STOP (attack on abigail,p2)) EmptyWed Oct 14, 2015 5:51 pm by MisterN

» GFX? plus other thing
STOP PLEASE STOP (attack on abigail,p2)) EmptyWed Oct 14, 2015 5:50 pm by MisterN

» The True Objective(Closed)
STOP PLEASE STOP (attack on abigail,p2)) EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 1:56 pm by MisterN

» Awaiting Response
STOP PLEASE STOP (attack on abigail,p2)) EmptyFri Aug 14, 2015 5:40 pm by Ray_TheUpriser

» It's about time [RP1 - Before my match]
STOP PLEASE STOP (attack on abigail,p2)) EmptySat Aug 01, 2015 7:00 am by jeremyD

» Season Review(Its just an idea) and Awards for the Season(Its also just an idea)
STOP PLEASE STOP (attack on abigail,p2)) EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 10:41 am by MisterN

» Message to trigga and the mask
STOP PLEASE STOP (attack on abigail,p2)) EmptySun Jul 26, 2015 9:30 am by MisterN

» The Mask Strykes III(Its not after but during the Ray Stryker vs Mister N match)
STOP PLEASE STOP (attack on abigail,p2)) EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 1:10 pm by Ray_TheUpriser

» After my final victory (Supposing I win the Title) Trigga
STOP PLEASE STOP (attack on abigail,p2)) EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 12:12 pm by MisterN

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Similar topics

STOP PLEASE STOP (attack on abigail,p2))

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ALEX RILEY

STOP PLEASE STOP (attack on abigail,p2)) Empty
PostSubject: STOP PLEASE STOP (attack on abigail,p2))   STOP PLEASE STOP (attack on abigail,p2)) EmptyFri Apr 10, 2015 10:12 pm

Abigail is spotted running down the hall, still covered in messy make up as she keeps looking behind her. As she runs the lights flutter as she looks around in panic. smog,fog and smoke seem to start to fill the hallway as she looks around,seeing it so empty when people should be hanging around for the show. she try's opening door along the hallway with no joy. The same evil laugh can be heard along the hallways in the distance as she stumbles and falls to the floor, scrambling to her feet, she gets up and heads left down a set of stars as a loud banging noise is heard and Abigail looks back tripping and falling into a dark brown door that fly's open making the coo fall backwards with a scream as she seems to fall down a set of stairs. A dark figure approaches again as she moves beside the camera. He holds something long and slender in his right hand as he looks down the stairs and moves down the steps as the camera moves down the steps..The room is dark, the sounds of Abigail's screams can be heard down a dark hall were. the camera man turns on his camera light. showing some chairs,folded up in stacks. Afterlife moves around the room,looking around the room looking for Abigail.

AFTERLIFE:"You are going to pay for what you done TO ALEX RILEY ABIGAIL! WHAT you are doing to this company..To your champion..and to Daria Wild!"

Afterlife bangs the long slim stick of the chairs, making a loud eco bang, around the room. The camera looks around now seeing some tables, chairs, barrels, and boxes spotting someone running up ahead.

Abigail Howard " What are you talking about! I run this to be best i can for business..I do my job! Its my fathers company! Its a wrestling company..LEAVE ME ALONE!!"

Afterlife starts smacking the chairs harder now as some stacks of chairs falls onto the floors.

Afterlife:" Hey i do not care what you have to say..I will expose you for the (Cencered) that you are..I will make sure you Pay for your sins!!"

Abigail Howard:" How dare YOU TALK to me like this you infidel! You touch me and i will a
have you fired!"

The sound of sick laughter is heard as the camera stops as afterlife moves on as the camera fades.
Back to top Go down

STOP PLEASE STOP (attack on abigail,p2))
Page 1 of 1