International Union Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Union Wrestling Federation, a place where wrestlers from all around the world join up to prove that they have what it takes to make it to the top!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
title champion daria Colt anderson taunts
Latest topics
» Next Season
Tonight's dark charity EmptyWed Oct 14, 2015 5:51 pm by MisterN

» GFX? plus other thing
Tonight's dark charity EmptyWed Oct 14, 2015 5:50 pm by MisterN

» The True Objective(Closed)
Tonight's dark charity EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 1:56 pm by MisterN

» Awaiting Response
Tonight's dark charity EmptyFri Aug 14, 2015 5:40 pm by Ray_TheUpriser

» It's about time [RP1 - Before my match]
Tonight's dark charity EmptySat Aug 01, 2015 7:00 am by jeremyD

» Season Review(Its just an idea) and Awards for the Season(Its also just an idea)
Tonight's dark charity EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 10:41 am by MisterN

» Message to trigga and the mask
Tonight's dark charity EmptySun Jul 26, 2015 9:30 am by MisterN

» The Mask Strykes III(Its not after but during the Ray Stryker vs Mister N match)
Tonight's dark charity EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 1:10 pm by Ray_TheUpriser

» After my final victory (Supposing I win the Title) Trigga
Tonight's dark charity EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 12:12 pm by MisterN

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Similar topics

Tonight's dark charity

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Spookmeister
Admin

Tonight's dark charity Empty
PostSubject: Tonight's dark charity   Tonight's dark charity EmptyThu May 21, 2015 6:42 am

The bright darkness descends on a locker room in the back as two figures approach and then open the door to proceed inside. Once inside the typical surroundings make themselves clear, a couple of wooden benches, a couple of showers to the left down a small hallway,
and Jay Hall who sits on a sofa placed to the right of the door some four feet inside the room. As Darkani moves towards the showers, apparently to give herself a quick fix before her apprentice's match... she leaves Spookmeister sitting on one of the wooden benches facing Jay.

Jay: "Why would you do that?! You have just painted a target on my back now too! I will get my blood on my own terms, I don't need you to dictate that for me!"

Spookmeister raises a hand to cut off Jay and his speaking... he replies.

Spook: "You can handle yourself Jay, I am not disrupting your time table that much. My list of dark justice and your bloodletting will always conquer whatever is thrown at us. You needn't worry my friend. Ray Stryker is nothing more than a means to an end for you."

As Spookmeister finishes his sentence, Jay, looking frustrated, stands up and stares at Spook with some rather indelicate intensity.

Jay: "That is where the problem is, your time table and mine aren't the same, I am going to go kick his ass tonight, you better do the same with Brando!"

With that, Jay storms out of the locker room to leave Spookmeister somewhat dumbfounded, he regains himself and then settles down long enough to utter a few words.

Spook: "Do not worry my friend, you will have your time table restored... I will make sure of it. As for you Brando, prepare to have the dark justice visited upon you. For I am the alpha and the omega, the beginning and the end, I am what was, is, and will always be."

Darkani then emerges from the shower, unlike how we have previously seen her, she seems more human now... but she also retains a look of satisfaction on her face.

Tonight's dark charity UXeemTaOwePX2OKuhpBd1Q-article

Darkani: "You see, you will always prevail... there is a need for dark justice, much like there is a need for funeral home directors. You will always have a job, their job is to bury the dead and your job is to seek vengeance. Do not worry about Jay, he will understand in time. As for AFTERLIFE, we should watch him, we should embrace opportunities... you can bet that he knows this as well and is thinking exactly the same thing. He thinks it isn't about vengeance, but what he doesn't understand yet is that everything is about vengeance. Now, let's get out there and crush Brando... he deserves some
of your dark justice, does he not?"

Spookmeister looks up at her and then nods in agreement, still looking somewhat disturbed by Jay and his reaction.
Back to top Go down

Tonight's dark charity
Page 1 of 1