International Union Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Union Wrestling Federation, a place where wrestlers from all around the world join up to prove that they have what it takes to make it to the top!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
anderson daria champion taunts title Colt
Latest topics
» Next Season
The First Open Challenge EmptyWed Oct 14, 2015 5:51 pm by MisterN

» GFX? plus other thing
The First Open Challenge EmptyWed Oct 14, 2015 5:50 pm by MisterN

» The True Objective(Closed)
The First Open Challenge EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 1:56 pm by MisterN

» Awaiting Response
The First Open Challenge EmptyFri Aug 14, 2015 5:40 pm by Ray_TheUpriser

» It's about time [RP1 - Before my match]
The First Open Challenge EmptySat Aug 01, 2015 7:00 am by jeremyD

» Season Review(Its just an idea) and Awards for the Season(Its also just an idea)
The First Open Challenge EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 10:41 am by MisterN

» Message to trigga and the mask
The First Open Challenge EmptySun Jul 26, 2015 9:30 am by MisterN

» The Mask Strykes III(Its not after but during the Ray Stryker vs Mister N match)
The First Open Challenge EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 1:10 pm by Ray_TheUpriser

» After my final victory (Supposing I win the Title) Trigga
The First Open Challenge EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 12:12 pm by MisterN

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Similar topics

The First Open Challenge

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Legend Assasin

The First Open Challenge Empty
PostSubject: The First Open Challenge   The First Open Challenge EmptySat Jun 27, 2015 2:31 am

The Legend Assasin's new theme "Monster" blares over the P.A. system and the crowd goes nuts as the first ever Undisputed Union Champion The Legend Assasin comes out with his new championship. He gets in the ring and climbs all four turnbuckles one by one to pose as the pyro goes off and confetti comes down. He asks for a mic from the timekeeper area and is handed one.

He bring the mic to his lips and the crowd starts to chants his name. Legend waits for the fans to be silent before he speaks

The Legend Assasin:- Thank you everyone of you for the love and support that you all gave me. It's the only reason i'm here standing as the first ever Undisputed Union Champion.

Crowd again starts to chant his name.

The Legend Assasin:- But the party time is over and it's now time to get back on work. I know Torch Wilson will come back to get his revenge. But before he comes back to get his backside whooped by me i will issue an open challenge to anyone on this roster who wants to get a shot at my Undisputed Union Title. So anyone who want it come get it.

The Legend Assasin lifts his new Undisputed title and waits for an opponent.

Jesse grey's music hits and out he comes for the title match as The Legend Assasin prepares for the fight in the ring.
Back to top Go down

The First Open Challenge
Page 1 of 1