International Union Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Union Wrestling Federation, a place where wrestlers from all around the world join up to prove that they have what it takes to make it to the top!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Colt title daria taunts anderson champion
Latest topics
» Next Season
Reaching Its Climax(Open to Mister N) EmptyWed Oct 14, 2015 5:51 pm by MisterN

» GFX? plus other thing
Reaching Its Climax(Open to Mister N) EmptyWed Oct 14, 2015 5:50 pm by MisterN

» The True Objective(Closed)
Reaching Its Climax(Open to Mister N) EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 1:56 pm by MisterN

» Awaiting Response
Reaching Its Climax(Open to Mister N) EmptyFri Aug 14, 2015 5:40 pm by Ray_TheUpriser

» It's about time [RP1 - Before my match]
Reaching Its Climax(Open to Mister N) EmptySat Aug 01, 2015 7:00 am by jeremyD

» Season Review(Its just an idea) and Awards for the Season(Its also just an idea)
Reaching Its Climax(Open to Mister N) EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 10:41 am by MisterN

» Message to trigga and the mask
Reaching Its Climax(Open to Mister N) EmptySun Jul 26, 2015 9:30 am by MisterN

» The Mask Strykes III(Its not after but during the Ray Stryker vs Mister N match)
Reaching Its Climax(Open to Mister N) EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 1:10 pm by Ray_TheUpriser

» After my final victory (Supposing I win the Title) Trigga
Reaching Its Climax(Open to Mister N) EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 12:12 pm by MisterN

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Similar topics

Reaching Its Climax(Open to Mister N)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ray_TheUpriser

Reaching Its Climax(Open to Mister N) Empty
PostSubject: Reaching Its Climax(Open to Mister N)   Reaching Its Climax(Open to Mister N) EmptyFri Jul 03, 2015 1:56 am

The lights in the arena start to flicker then go completely out, when they come back on the masked man is sitting in the ring

Masked Man: Hello little stars in the sky. I see your all full of so many dreams like becoming a hero and saving the day. Well too bad this is reality and there is no hero only darkness and me the masked messiah that well save you all from out dreams because dreams are corruption and corruption is never good. I will purify your minds of this thing you called a hero by sacrificing a false hero and save Iwuf. That has been my mission from the very start little stars. All I am doing is saving you from yourselves. Saving you all from these heroes, no these false heroes that are nothing but corruption. I have already sacrifice one false hero or haven't you little stars notice that the Princess hasn't been around. She probably fled back to her country. A horrible country if they got her as a princess. Now let's focus on our second sacrifice Mister N. N our story is coming to it's climax and when it is over I'll show you why you are nothing more than a sacrifice to save this little stars in this big galaxy. N understand this loud and clear! Because you became those who cannot be saved you must sacrifice for those who can be save! So Mister N just give in and it'll all be fine.  
Back to top Go down

Reaching Its Climax(Open to Mister N)
Page 1 of 1