International Union Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Union Wrestling Federation, a place where wrestlers from all around the world join up to prove that they have what it takes to make it to the top!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
anderson champion daria title taunts Colt
Latest topics
» Next Season
We need to talk  EmptyWed Oct 14, 2015 5:51 pm by MisterN

» GFX? plus other thing
We need to talk  EmptyWed Oct 14, 2015 5:50 pm by MisterN

» The True Objective(Closed)
We need to talk  EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 1:56 pm by MisterN

» Awaiting Response
We need to talk  EmptyFri Aug 14, 2015 5:40 pm by Ray_TheUpriser

» It's about time [RP1 - Before my match]
We need to talk  EmptySat Aug 01, 2015 7:00 am by jeremyD

» Season Review(Its just an idea) and Awards for the Season(Its also just an idea)
We need to talk  EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 10:41 am by MisterN

» Message to trigga and the mask
We need to talk  EmptySun Jul 26, 2015 9:30 am by MisterN

» The Mask Strykes III(Its not after but during the Ray Stryker vs Mister N match)
We need to talk  EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 1:10 pm by Ray_TheUpriser

» After my final victory (Supposing I win the Title) Trigga
We need to talk  EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 12:12 pm by MisterN

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

We need to talk

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ALEX RILEY

We need to talk  Empty
PostSubject: We need to talk    We need to talk  EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 10:59 pm

The camera follows afterlife who makes his way down the hall,His wears a long black leather jacket, Black boots and Black leather pants. Getting to the 4th door the camera shows the door sign and it shows the door name Daria Wilde C.A.O.
Afterlife Knocks Twice and a answer comes from behind the door. Slowly he makes his way inside.

Daria Wilde:" You..?what..what is it you want Alex? why you here what you want!?"

Alex frowns and sighs. moving around the room and looks back at Daria

Alex Riley:" I know you are maybe somewhat mad at me..But you have to understand why i did what i did."

Daria frowns and steps behind her desk slapping he desk.

DARIA WILD:" Are you stupid! I brought you into this company..I was backing you.I was behind you..ALEX I L..I.."

Daria Gets choked up and looks down at the desk.Her hair covering her face.she shakes her head and looked up.

DARIA WILD:"Why did you not just talk to me Alex..I was so..upset thinking you were dead. you could have talked two me Alex.

Alex sighed and rubs back his hair and walked over to the table, Looking her in the eyes.

ALEX RILEY.:" Daria..I had to protect you.I had to make it look really..Because of the way I feel about you Daria? you understand right It was part of the deal."

Daria looked up and tilts her head and rubs back her hair,her eyes filling up with tears.

Daria Wild:" DEALS! its all paper work..Do you know what I went threw over YOU..but you know it thought me a lesson! People lie me cant be with some low life people like you! You are a wrestler a Person to make cash that's all..that's all you ever were!"

She points to Alex, looking mad and had to look away quickly as Alex looks somewhat shocked before turning to leave nodding to himself. He makes his way to the door before walking out and slamming it shut as the camera fades.
Back to top Go down

We need to talk
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
International Union Wrestling Federation :: Roleplaying :: Role play Area :: GM's Office-
Jump to: