International Union Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Union Wrestling Federation, a place where wrestlers from all around the world join up to prove that they have what it takes to make it to the top!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
daria anderson taunts title champion Colt
Latest topics
» Next Season
Spook - Spook's interruption EmptyWed Oct 14, 2015 5:51 pm by MisterN

» GFX? plus other thing
Spook - Spook's interruption EmptyWed Oct 14, 2015 5:50 pm by MisterN

» The True Objective(Closed)
Spook - Spook's interruption EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 1:56 pm by MisterN

» Awaiting Response
Spook - Spook's interruption EmptyFri Aug 14, 2015 5:40 pm by Ray_TheUpriser

» It's about time [RP1 - Before my match]
Spook - Spook's interruption EmptySat Aug 01, 2015 7:00 am by jeremyD

» Season Review(Its just an idea) and Awards for the Season(Its also just an idea)
Spook - Spook's interruption EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 10:41 am by MisterN

» Message to trigga and the mask
Spook - Spook's interruption EmptySun Jul 26, 2015 9:30 am by MisterN

» The Mask Strykes III(Its not after but during the Ray Stryker vs Mister N match)
Spook - Spook's interruption EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 1:10 pm by Ray_TheUpriser

» After my final victory (Supposing I win the Title) Trigga
Spook - Spook's interruption EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 12:12 pm by MisterN

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Spook's interruption

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Spookmeister
Admin

Spook - Spook's interruption Empty
PostSubject: Spook's interruption   Spook - Spook's interruption EmptyFri May 22, 2015 1:57 am

Xavier Lawson: "What a move by Hall! Stryker must be down for the count after that!"

Richard Potter: "Yeah, that was a nice move."

Suddenly the lights in the arena begin to flicker, Jay Hall stops his attempt at a pin and looks around... the lights finally go so dim, one would think it is a brown out of sorts.

Xavier Lawson: "Now what?! This has been a crazy night!"

Flashes of a single bolt of lightning appear on the Titantron as Seizure of Power by Marilyn Manson begins to play, emerging from behind the Titantron is Spookmeister... much to the crowd's delight as they begin to chant his name.

Richard Potter: "Well that answers that question."

Xavier Lawson: "Why is he out here, Jay is doing just fine... it isn't like he needs help or anything?"

The music abruptly stops as Spookmeister raises a mic to his mouth.

Spook: "Jay, I felt that you misunderstood what happened earlier and I wanted to come out and reassure you since you are demolishing Ray Stryker."

As quickly as Spookmeister finishes his dialogue Ray Stryker makes it back to his feet and grabs Jay from behind... executing a Revolutionary choke hold. Jay drops to one knee for a moment, before somehow reversing the hold and whips Ray into the ropes
on the other side of the ring and then charges at him, delivering a devastating Helluva Kick that almost knocks Stryker out of the ring. Jay regains his bearing and goes for the cover 1...2...3!

Xavier Lawson: "Wow, he pulled it off... I thought for sure Stryker was going to make the comeback there."

Richard Potter: "Nope, Hall wasn't quite distracted enough by his partner I guess."

As Ray Stryker lay in the middle of the ring knocked completely out, Jay motions for a mic and receives one from a staffer seated nearby.

Jay: "What the hell was that! You want me to lose Spook!"

Spookmeister, seemingly startled by Jay's reaction and Stryker's comeback ability, responds.

Spook: "I apologize my friend, I thought you had him under control... but after our little disagreement in the locker room I felt it necessary to put your mind at ease."

Jay suddenly drops the mic to the canvas as Stryker still lay there unmoving, he charges out of the ring and towards the backstage area flipping off Spookmeister as he passes him.

Xavier Lawson: "I don't think I have ever seen the big guy speechless before."

Richard Potter: "Thats definitely a first Xavier."
Back to top Go down
Spookmeister
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Spook's interruption   Spook - Spook's interruption EmptyFri May 22, 2015 1:59 am

OOC: Hey Gyalin, if this is too long or too much of any particular thing let me know and I can shorten it or something... or perhaps you can just take the parts ya like and leave it at that. Either way, it is written.

SPOOK
Back to top Go down
Trigga

PostSubject: Re: Spook's interruption   Spook - Spook's interruption EmptySat May 23, 2015 1:45 pm

It's perfect in my opinion if that helps lol

Back to top Go down
Spookmeister
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Spook's interruption   Spook - Spook's interruption EmptySat May 23, 2015 10:43 pm

I thought maybe it was too long... but I wanted to make it as detailed as possible.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spook's interruption   Spook - Spook's interruption Empty

Back to top Go down

Spook's interruption
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
International Union Wrestling Federation :: Roleplaying :: Role play Area :: End of Match RPs-
Jump to: