International Union Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Union Wrestling Federation, a place where wrestlers from all around the world join up to prove that they have what it takes to make it to the top!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
anderson Colt daria title champion taunts
Latest topics
» Next Season
Message to trigga and the mask EmptyWed Oct 14, 2015 5:51 pm by MisterN

» GFX? plus other thing
Message to trigga and the mask EmptyWed Oct 14, 2015 5:50 pm by MisterN

» The True Objective(Closed)
Message to trigga and the mask EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 1:56 pm by MisterN

» Awaiting Response
Message to trigga and the mask EmptyFri Aug 14, 2015 5:40 pm by Ray_TheUpriser

» It's about time [RP1 - Before my match]
Message to trigga and the mask EmptySat Aug 01, 2015 7:00 am by jeremyD

» Season Review(Its just an idea) and Awards for the Season(Its also just an idea)
Message to trigga and the mask EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 10:41 am by MisterN

» Message to trigga and the mask
Message to trigga and the mask EmptySun Jul 26, 2015 9:30 am by MisterN

» The Mask Strykes III(Its not after but during the Ray Stryker vs Mister N match)
Message to trigga and the mask EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 1:10 pm by Ray_TheUpriser

» After my final victory (Supposing I win the Title) Trigga
Message to trigga and the mask EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 12:12 pm by MisterN

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Similar topics

Message to trigga and the mask

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
MisterN

Message to trigga and the mask Empty
PostSubject: Message to trigga and the mask   Message to trigga and the mask EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 6:17 pm

Mister N: First things first, i need to get something off my head. This trigga dude who comes out here wanting a damn title shot, im sick of him. you don't just force a title match! You earn it. And maybe you have. But you still force. So anyday you wanna take the tag titles away from me and jillian, we will kick your [censored].

Mister N: And now to my point. The mask.... well he's getting ready to remove his mask soon. Today in fact. He's been advertising the date every show, and finally... we are here. Guess what mask. Not only is this the date you remove your mask, this is the day i kick your [censored]. So thanks for advertising, because now we've got a whole crowd to watch the fall of the mask. And the rise of oblivion

*Crowds are cheering N's name as he walks to the ropes*

Mister N: And Trigga, any time you want a match with me...*lifts his title*.. the tag champ is ready

*Mister N leaves the ring*
Back to top Go down
Trigga

PostSubject: Re: Message to trigga and the mask   Message to trigga and the mask EmptyWed Jul 22, 2015 4:07 pm

Before Mister N can exit the ring Shots fire around the ring and A7X's "A Little Piece of Heaven" plays as Trigga steps out from behind the curtain with mic in hand. He waits for the music to subside as Mister N looks towards with expectancy. Trigga smiles as he lifts the mic.

Trigga: Just to make one thing painfully clear. Don't lump me in the same category as the freaks running around this show. We have masters of darkness, a clown in goth makeup, extremely polite Irishman, and to top it off a guy who probably can't see straight since he's constantly wearing a mask...

He Briefly pauses

Trigga: But to everyone I give their credit since they have found their niche in this place... except me. You see my niche is being champion and I haven't gotten the proper opportunity yet. Now low and behold you toss one right in my lap, and don't get me wrong. I'm quite sure I can beat you and Jillian by myself, butt naked, in the middle of a rain storm with one had tied behind my back.... BUT!!! The rules say I need a partner. Now don't worry, because I'm more than happy to take you up on your offer but I will on my time, when I'm ready. Just don't forget the invitation you proposed today because when I cash in, you'll regret it. Bet On It!!!

Trigga drops the mic and begins to walk back through the curtain when suddenly!!!

Last edited by Trigga on Sat Jul 25, 2015 11:43 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Trigga

PostSubject: Re: Message to trigga and the mask   Message to trigga and the mask EmptyWed Jul 22, 2015 4:07 pm

open for a retort or editing if need be
Back to top Go down
Ray_TheUpriser

PostSubject: Re: Message to trigga and the mask   Message to trigga and the mask EmptyFri Jul 24, 2015 3:45 am

The lights flicker and the mask of the masked man appears on the titantron

Voice:I tell you now that tonight I end all your chances at second title and believe that cause you will be sacrifice for my master. My savior. The legend beyond legends. I will save these people from you corruption. I will end all past oblivion!
Back to top Go down
MisterN

PostSubject: Re: Message to trigga and the mask   Message to trigga and the mask EmptyFri Jul 24, 2015 10:10 am

Mister N: Mask say whatever you want, in the end of the day, youre all talk. You may seem sinister on the outside... but there is always someone cowardly under the mask. Always. People who decide to turn to masks when everything else is lost. That is a perfect definition of you. So good luck ending Oblivion. You'll need it

Last edited by MisterN on Sun Jul 26, 2015 9:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MisterN

PostSubject: Re: Message to trigga and the mask   Message to trigga and the mask EmptyFri Jul 24, 2015 10:18 am

How do you make the font thicker?
Back to top Go down
Ray_TheUpriser

PostSubject: Re: Message to trigga and the mask   Message to trigga and the mask EmptyFri Jul 24, 2015 11:41 pm

There is setting on here that allows you to make it BOLD. It's a B.
Back to top Go down
Trigga

PostSubject: Re: Message to trigga and the mask   Message to trigga and the mask EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 11:41 am

WHat Ray said
Back to top Go down
MisterN

PostSubject: Re: Message to trigga and the mask   Message to trigga and the mask EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 11:45 am

Okay
Back to top Go down
The Legend Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Message to trigga and the mask   Message to trigga and the mask EmptySun Jul 26, 2015 3:26 am

what is the name of this whole segment?
Back to top Go down
MisterN

PostSubject: Re: Message to trigga and the mask   Message to trigga and the mask EmptySun Jul 26, 2015 9:30 am

A message to trigga and the mask
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Message to trigga and the mask   Message to trigga and the mask Empty

Back to top Go down

Message to trigga and the mask
Page 1 of 1