International Union Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Union Wrestling Federation, a place where wrestlers from all around the world join up to prove that they have what it takes to make it to the top!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
taunts title Colt champion daria anderson
Latest topics
» Next Season
It's about time [RP1 - Before my match] EmptyWed Oct 14, 2015 5:51 pm by MisterN

» GFX? plus other thing
It's about time [RP1 - Before my match] EmptyWed Oct 14, 2015 5:50 pm by MisterN

» The True Objective(Closed)
It's about time [RP1 - Before my match] EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 1:56 pm by MisterN

» Awaiting Response
It's about time [RP1 - Before my match] EmptyFri Aug 14, 2015 5:40 pm by Ray_TheUpriser

» It's about time [RP1 - Before my match]
It's about time [RP1 - Before my match] EmptySat Aug 01, 2015 7:00 am by jeremyD

» Season Review(Its just an idea) and Awards for the Season(Its also just an idea)
It's about time [RP1 - Before my match] EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 10:41 am by MisterN

» Message to trigga and the mask
It's about time [RP1 - Before my match] EmptySun Jul 26, 2015 9:30 am by MisterN

» The Mask Strykes III(Its not after but during the Ray Stryker vs Mister N match)
It's about time [RP1 - Before my match] EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 1:10 pm by Ray_TheUpriser

» After my final victory (Supposing I win the Title) Trigga
It's about time [RP1 - Before my match] EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 12:12 pm by MisterN

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Similar topics

It's about time [RP1 - Before my match]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
jeremyD
Admin
jeremyD

It's about time [RP1 - Before my match] Empty
PostSubject: It's about time [RP1 - Before my match]   It's about time [RP1 - Before my match] EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 1:12 pm

The camera opens in the locker room. A man has his back to the camera. He's topless but has a pair of red sports trousers and blue nike wrestling shoes. He raises on to his tiptoes before falling forward. He lands on his hands and starts doing press-ups. He does ten in quick succession, on the tenth time he goes down in to the press-up he throws his feet up in to the air as he then starts doing handstand press-ups. His handsome face is shown as he does his hand-stand press-ups; a pair of slim legs in stilettos then appears as he continues to do his press-ups. The woman moves to the side of the man as he nods off-screen. The camera cuts to the cameraman that follows the woman. Jessica Langley moves to the chair as she picks it up and moves it  back to place it next to the man. He smiles his perfect smile as Jessica begins her interview.

Jessica Langley: "Well this is a bit unorthodox ... ".

The man stops his press-up when he is at the bottom of his press-up, he turns to head to her and smiles his  perfect smile.

Jeremy Danielson: "Hah Jess I'm sure if anyone can handle it you can, right?"

Jessica laughs as Jeremy resumes his press-ups.

Jessica Langley: "You got me there. Well Jeremy it's nice to see you showing your face in this company again. I was beginning to forget what you look like and I'm sure there's a few people that have forgotten about you. What made you come back?"

Jeremy laughs as he continues his press-ups.

Jeremy Danielson: "That's something personal but least to say I am back now and back with a vengeance. I aim to rise to the top here  and that's all that you should be concerned about. What's happened has happened and  as much as I'd like I can't go back in time and change that. All I can do is influence the here and now and make sure it  doesn't happen again".

Jessica frawns at his responce.

Jessica Langley: "You expect us all here to just take your word that it was for personal reasons? I sure don't so I don't see why anyone else should".

Jeremy laughs again, which infuriates Jessica.

Jessica Langley: "You arrogant human being, just  who do you think you are?"

Jeremy stops his press-ups again at the bottom of one. He looks again at Jessica and smiles his perfect smile. Her angry starts to dissipate at the act. Jeremy keeps his eyes on her as he pushes up with all his force and does a half somersault and lands on his feet. He turns around and grabs a chair off-screen before turning and placing it next to Jessica.

Jeremy Danielson: "I'm sorry if I've upset you Jessica that wasn't my intention".

Jessica cuvers her eyes with her hand as Jeremy stares at her.

Jeremy Danielson: "Look I don't honestly want to confess to the wrestling world why I've been away, if you want to know then ask me in private. I'm back here to wrestle and that's all I'm interesting in sharing with the universe. Now you know full well who I am and you might not want to accept what I say but no disrespect to you but you are not the one I have to answer too".

Jessica nods as she accepts what Jeremy has to say. She wipes a tear from her eye as she regains her resolve.

Jessica Langley: "You don't have to answer to me but you do have to answer to our COO and a couple of weeks ago she didn't seem that pleased with you. As she said you need to get off your high horse and do as she says or you won't be here much longer. For someone like you that must have stung?"

Jeremy looks away for a moment before looking back at her.

Jeremy Danielson: "It didn't sting, I don't know what you take me for but I think you have me all wrong. I know that I haven't been around and I haven't done anything to help since I've been here but I am back now and I'm ready to make amends. I  am more than willing to play ball to get what I want and this is no different. You don't get to be someone like me without knowing how to handle people. Abigail was kind enough to give me a hint of what her plans are for me and I can honestly say that I'm more than ready for that. I have been biding my time and now is the time to strike. She said I haven't picked a side but doesn't mean that I won't .. Or haven't yet".

Jessica Langley: "So who's side do you choose Jeremy?"

Jeremy laughs again.

Jeremy Danielson: "That's for me to know and you guys to find out. Just remember that everything I do I do for a reason and this is no different. I know what I want and I know how to get there".

Jessica Langley: "Fair enough Jeremy, if you're not ready to reveal your side then I'm not going to push; as you said you don't have to answer to me but you do have to answer to someone".

Jeremy smiles his perfect smile as Jessica stands. Jeremy also stands.

Jessica Langley: "Well done on your win last week by the way, you won with ease. You might have been away but I can see it hasn't diminished your skills in the ring. Will tonight be another win?"

Jeremy Danielson: "It was good to be back and in the ring feeling like my old self. Tonight will be no different. I'm here to win and that's what I aim to do tonight. I have a long way to go to get back in the title frame but I will and when I do the guy at the top better watch out".

Jessica laughs this time and Jeremy looses his smile.

Jessica Langley: "If you think it's going to be that easy you've got another thing coming Jeremy. You're going to need to work a lot harder to get to Gyalin's level. What makes you think you'll ever be able to get to his heights?"

Jeremy Danielson: "I've got to start somewhere Jessica and this is no different, it's like a footballer whose been out injured for the last few seasons. It's like getting a new signing for this company and I'm ready to help get them to the next level. I might never get the heights of Gyalin but it doesn't mean I won't try my hardest to get there. I haven't been around but as I said earlier that's in the past and I'm now only looking to the future".

Jeremy finishes with an air of finality as he appears done with the interview. Jeremy smiles at Jessica and she smiles back he then turns around.

Jeremy Danielson: "It's time for my match tonight, thanks for the luck Jessica, I won't need it but thanks all the same. You can call me JD by the way .. Everyone else does".

With that Jeremy walks away from the camera. Jessica turns back to her cameraman.

Jessica Langley: "Well that was interesting, that was the once great Jeremy Danielson, only time will tell if he can get to the top of this company and I have to say he certainly seems ready this time. He's in action tonight and don't go anywhere because it's coming up next".

The camera cuts to an advert.
Back to top Go down
jeremyD
Admin
jeremyD

PostSubject: Re: It's about time [RP1 - Before my match]   It's about time [RP1 - Before my match] EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 2:53 pm

I guess I posted this too late. Hopefully this will still work for next week, if not I can edit it to suit.
Back to top Go down
Gyalin Reece
Admin

PostSubject: Re: It's about time [RP1 - Before my match]   It's about time [RP1 - Before my match] EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 9:44 pm

As long as you didn't name your opponent, your rps will be great for next week.
Back to top Go down
https://interunionfed.forumotion.com
jeremyD
Admin
jeremyD

PostSubject: Re: It's about time [RP1 - Before my match]   It's about time [RP1 - Before my match] EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 7:04 pm

They don't mention who I fought just that I won. I'll maybe re-work them a bit based on reading last week's show.
Back to top Go down
Gyalin Reece
Admin

PostSubject: Re: It's about time [RP1 - Before my match]   It's about time [RP1 - Before my match] EmptyFri Jul 24, 2015 4:18 am

okay, then you're fine.
Back to top Go down
https://interunionfed.forumotion.com
The Legend Assasin

PostSubject: Re: It's about time [RP1 - Before my match]   It's about time [RP1 - Before my match] EmptySun Jul 26, 2015 3:33 am

do i have to post this rp this week or don't?
Back to top Go down
jeremyD
Admin
jeremyD

PostSubject: Re: It's about time [RP1 - Before my match]   It's about time [RP1 - Before my match] EmptySat Aug 01, 2015 7:00 am

Sorry mate didn't realise you'd asked. I saw it was in the show so thanks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's about time [RP1 - Before my match]   It's about time [RP1 - Before my match] Empty

Back to top Go down

It's about time [RP1 - Before my match]
Page 1 of 1