International Union Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Union Wrestling Federation, a place where wrestlers from all around the world join up to prove that they have what it takes to make it to the top!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
anderson champion taunts Colt daria title
Latest topics
» Next Season
Alex riley comes back EmptyWed Oct 14, 2015 5:51 pm by MisterN

» GFX? plus other thing
Alex riley comes back EmptyWed Oct 14, 2015 5:50 pm by MisterN

» The True Objective(Closed)
Alex riley comes back EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 1:56 pm by MisterN

» Awaiting Response
Alex riley comes back EmptyFri Aug 14, 2015 5:40 pm by Ray_TheUpriser

» It's about time [RP1 - Before my match]
Alex riley comes back EmptySat Aug 01, 2015 7:00 am by jeremyD

» Season Review(Its just an idea) and Awards for the Season(Its also just an idea)
Alex riley comes back EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 10:41 am by MisterN

» Message to trigga and the mask
Alex riley comes back EmptySun Jul 26, 2015 9:30 am by MisterN

» The Mask Strykes III(Its not after but during the Ray Stryker vs Mister N match)
Alex riley comes back EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 1:10 pm by Ray_TheUpriser

» After my final victory (Supposing I win the Title) Trigga
Alex riley comes back EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 12:12 pm by MisterN

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Similar topics

Alex riley comes back

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ALEX RILEY

Alex riley comes back Empty
PostSubject: Alex riley comes back   Alex riley comes back EmptySun Jul 05, 2015 7:24 am

The theme of Graveyard Symphony Blasts threw the arena as a tall dark figure begins to make his way out from backstage as fog fills the arena.The fans all realise who this star is as they cheer loudly.
Lights now come up in dark red and blue showing Alex Coming out on his bike, and parks at ringside Getting inside the ring and holds a mic as some of the fans now boo aswell.

ALEX RILEY:" Look people i know afew of you are upset with the way thing went down the last couple of mouths but believe me it had to be done."

Alex moves around the ring and looks at the fans and stands in the middle of the ring again.

ALEX RILEY:" When our COO came to me in the hospital and told me of his plans, i could not say no. I knew if i did not things would only get worse and we needed you all to think i was dead so the media and face bookers and everyone could not give the game away. Believe me it killed me not to let all my friends and the people that i loved but if anyone got word of it,then the plan would not have worked."

Alex shakes his head and siges as he places one hand on his hip a moment

ALEX RILEY:" BUT now i am back, the monster is gone for a while..so what is going to happen now..well you guys know i am going after the Grand championship and My new "buddy" spook holds it for now, But spook watch my match tonight because when we face it will be twice as bloody, twice as violent and may the best man win bro.But to my fans..I want to say I am sorry.."

THE FANS cheer mostly with a few boos roaming around the arena. Alex Raises his hand as he goes to make his way out of the ring as the camera fades.
Back to top Go down

Alex riley comes back
Page 1 of 1