International Union Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Union Wrestling Federation, a place where wrestlers from all around the world join up to prove that they have what it takes to make it to the top!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
title daria anderson champion Colt taunts
Latest topics
» Next Season
Champion's Mistake EmptyWed Oct 14, 2015 5:51 pm by MisterN

» GFX? plus other thing
Champion's Mistake EmptyWed Oct 14, 2015 5:50 pm by MisterN

» The True Objective(Closed)
Champion's Mistake EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 1:56 pm by MisterN

» Awaiting Response
Champion's Mistake EmptyFri Aug 14, 2015 5:40 pm by Ray_TheUpriser

» It's about time [RP1 - Before my match]
Champion's Mistake EmptySat Aug 01, 2015 7:00 am by jeremyD

» Season Review(Its just an idea) and Awards for the Season(Its also just an idea)
Champion's Mistake EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 10:41 am by MisterN

» Message to trigga and the mask
Champion's Mistake EmptySun Jul 26, 2015 9:30 am by MisterN

» The Mask Strykes III(Its not after but during the Ray Stryker vs Mister N match)
Champion's Mistake EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 1:10 pm by Ray_TheUpriser

» After my final victory (Supposing I win the Title) Trigga
Champion's Mistake EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 12:12 pm by MisterN

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Similar topics

Champion's Mistake

Go down 
    AuthorMessage
    The Legend Assasin

Champion's Mistake Empty
    PostSubject: Champion's Mistake   Champion's Mistake EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 5:59 am

Lukewarm Skywalker Miser is shown backstage walking towards his locker room. Suddenly The Legend Assasin comes out of nowhere in front of him and stops him.

The Legend Assasin:- Hey you loser, wassup?

Lukewarm Skywalker Miser:- Get outta of my sight.

The Legend Assasin:- Hey take it easy man. I just wanted to congratulate you on your successful title defense against a rookie who didn't even know how to hit a punch. Nice choice of opponent.

Lukewarm Skywalker Miser:- Don't stuck your nose in my bussiness.

The Legend Assasin:- Wo wo wo man, this is not your bussiness... now it's mine coz a champion like you is a slap in the face of legends like Jeremy Danielson, athyz, Noob, Sinister, Stonecold Stunner Steve Austin, Dan Babyface Dragon and true champions like Alex Riley, Alex Riley, Me and my partner Arrow Madison. We are the true wrestlers who fights with an equal challenge not like you who defend his title against inferior oppoents.

Lukewarm Skywalker Miser:- I'm a greater champion than you all and i'm a true legend.

The Legend Assasin:- No, you're just a coward. Who fears to get in the ring with a real man.

Lukewarm Skywalker Miser slaps The Legend Assasin. The Legend Assasin punches him back and they start to brawl. The Officials and some wrestlers runs towards them and seperates them.

The scene fades away as officials and wrestlers are seperating Lukewarm Skywalker Miser and The Legend Assasin.
    Back to top Go down

Champion's Mistake
    Page 1 of 1